Chapter 21

Jo pov

I sit on the living room carpet with a glass of wine as I organize all of our wedding stuff.

We have a lot coming up. Dress shopping. Cake tasting. Venue searching.

Hero thinks it's funny I have a binder for every single item for our wedding but I want it to be perfect and I have to stay organized.

Tomorrow I'm going dress shopping in some fancy town in California where there's a shop that is known for their amazing designer dresses.

My mom, Martha and my maid of honor/ best friend Sarah are flying in tomorrow morning to help me with my search.

We've spent all day cleaning the house, getting it ready for our guest.

"Jo, lets call it a night" Hero says walking into the living room. He just got out the shower and he's in sweat pants and a shirt. He's obviously ready for bed.

"I'll be there in just a second. I'm still trying to find some places" I say typing away on my laptop and looking through the massive amount of papers on my lap and beside me.

"It's almost 1 in the morning. You have another busy day tomorrow. I'm sure whatever needs planning can get done later" he says and I look up at him annoyed

"If you don't want me to get pissed off. I suggest leaving me alone" I say and he chuckles, kissing my head and leaving me in the living room.

I never make it to the bedroom. I some how fall asleep on the living room floor.

"Jo, baby wake up" Hero says waking me and I rub my eyes and sit up.

"I can't believe you fell asleep out here" he laughs and I stretch my arms

"I know you want everything to be perfect but don't you think you're overworking yourself" He says and I sigh laying my head back on the couch.

"I think it's time to higher a wedding planner" I say and he nods, pushing strands of hair from my face.

"I think that's a good idea" he says and I lay my head on him.

"I'm so tired" I whisper to him

"You can always go dress shopping tomorrow, I'm sure everyone won't mind" Hero says and I shake my head no

"I can do it" I say

"Okay just don't push yourself. We have plenty of time" He says and I nod.

"I love you" he says

"I love you too" I whisper back

"Coffee would be so amazing right now" I say and Hero gets the hint that I want coffee.

"I'll get some made" he says, kissing my head and walking over to the kitchen.

I sit on the counter and watch as the coffee brews. He hands me a cup once it's done and I gulp every last drop.

I pour myself another cup and Hero chuckles at me.

"Our guest should be arriving in half an hour" he says looking down at his phone.

I peck his lips and head to the shower so I can get ready.
___________________________

We walk into the shop and I'm immediately greeted.

"Ms. Langford we are so excited to have you at the shop today" a lady says coming up to me.

"Thank you for fitting me in" I say

"My name is grace I will be your consultant today. How about we jumó right in" she says and I nod

"So who do you have with you today" she ask as we walk back to the dresses.