Chapter 27

Hero Pov
It's wedding day :)

I stand at the alter and smile as I wait for her to walk down.

My groomsmen and her bridesmaids make their way down the aisle then I finally see her walking down the aisle with her mom.

I knew how special she wanted this moment to be with her father. The pay fee days not having her father here for the wedding has been hard on her.

She looks breathtaking. Her dress is beautiful and shows just the perfect amount of cleavage, which I really like.

But Jo overall is just glowing, he curled hair flows with the wind and her eyes never leave mine. She has the biggest smile on her face. I can't believe I get to marry this beautiful woman.

She reaches me and her mom places her in my arms.

"You look stunning" I whisper to her and she smiles up at me.

"And you look so handsome in your suit" She says

I rub small circles in her hands but all I want to do is kiss her.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love between Ms. Josephine Langford and Mr. Hero Fiennes Tiffin" the officiant says

The officiant goes on and on about why we're gathered here but I can't help but keep my eyes on Jo.

She looks at me and shakes her head with a giggle.

"You're so beautiful" I whisper to her and she squeezes my hand lovingly.

"Mama. Dada" we hear Elle scream from the audience

Everyone turns to her and laughs at the cuteness.

"Hi baby" jo says waving to her

The ceremony goes on and it's time for vows.

"Hero you can go first" the officiant says

My best man, Felix hands me a paper with my vows on it. I hold Jo's hand with my free one and she just looks up at me with the biggest smile

"My dear love, Josephine. We met playing lovers for a movie and ended up falling head over heels for each other. We have a beautiful daughter who I can only thank you for and are creating an amazing life for ourselves. Our relationship hasn't always been sunshine and rainbows but we've made a way to conquer all obstacles. Today I vow to be your husband, to be with you in every situation. I vow to protect you and love you unconditionally. I will be the best husband I can be and an amazing father to our daughter. You are my everything, the love of my life and I'm so happy to soon call you my wife" I say and wipe a few tears from her eyes.

"I love you" she whispers to me and I chuckle

"I love you too" I say

"Josephine now your turn" the officiant says

Her best friend Sarah hands her the vows she wrote and looks down at them and begins to cry.

She puts the paper to her face and I hug her.

"I didn't think I was going to cry and be so emotional" she says and I kiss her head and let her read.

"You got this jo" Sam screams from the audience and everyone laughs

"To Hero, the man who stole my heart the first day I met him" she says and now I feel like crying just by her first line.

"You have been there for me like no other. You are an amazing person, a talented actor, a sexy partner and an incredible dad to our little peanut" she says and I can't help but chuckle