Chapter 10

Jo pov

To start the day off we have a photo shoot with teen vogue magazine. Jamie added this last minute but then we have our professional pictures to do to announce our pregnancy.

Teen vogue magazine wants us as the cover for next months magazine. They want to talk all things After We Collided and our relationship.

My hair and makeup are in the process of getting done when Hero comes up to me.

"You always take longer than me in the dressing room" he says handing me a cup of tea and a banana.

"Thank you" I say giving him a loving smile.

"But of course I do. Don't you see this amazing makeup and hair Nancy is doing for me" I say and Nancy looks at me with a smile in the mirror

"I'm just adding to the amazing glow you already have miss langford" she says and I giggle

"Oh stop" I say as we laugh

They dressed Hero in a navy blue shirt with grey pants with his hair ruffled up.

I look over at my outfit they picked and it's a white fitting dress with navy blue heels

After what seems like forever I'm ready. Hero and I walk hand and hand to the photo shoot area and we're met by our photographer and Jamie.

"Hero and Jo, always so good to see you" Jamie says hugging us.

"I'm sorry to hear about what happened but I'm going to take great care of you" Jamie says to me and I give her a smile

The photographer positions us the way he wants and snaps a few photos. It doesn't take him long to get a good photo.

We were done in less than an hour. It took longer to get me ready.

Now it's time to head to the next part of our day.

This one is at a small studio with a well known photographer.

"Could we grab something to eat. I'm hungry" I ask Jamie as we all drive in one car to our next spot

"I ordered lunch to the studio. You'll be able to eat while they get you ready" she tells me

"Ahead of the game. I like it" I say and we fill the car with laughter.

When we get to the next studio. We're bombarded with camera crew as we try to enter the building.

"No comment" Jamie says to the camera crew as they scream their questions.

Hero and I are quickly separated to start our hair and makeup. Jamie brings me over an amazing salad and sandwich for me to eat.

My new hairstylist curls my hair and gently braids some strands and ties them together.

The new man who is doing my makeup goes for a soft look with a small hint of sparkle.

I change into a long pastel pink flow like dress.

"No shoes for this shoot" Jamie says and I just nod and listen.

I meet Hero on the shoot and he hugs me.

"You're so beautiful" he says holding my waist and I lean up and peck his lips.

The photographer positions Hero and I as she wants us and I can't help but admit how cute these photos are going to come out.

Hero has his arms wrapped around my waist from behind and our hands hold at the center of my belly. My face is tilted up to his and he's looking down at me.