Chapter 45

Jo pov

"Are you excited" Hero ask as we ride in a car reserved for us.

We're on our way to the people's choice awards

I'm being awarded the trailblazer people's choice award, I have also been announced this years woman of the year.

It's such a honor to have that title.

Why me? I don't know.

But Anna is the one introducing the award and has an entire speech planned I haven't heard yet.

"I'm a little nervous actually" I tell him

"You have nothing to be nervous about" he says

To top off such an amazing day. I have also been nominated for an Oscar.

The nominations came out today. I'm nominated for supporting actress in the recent film I did.

Things in my career are looking bright.

But things in my life are still dull.

Hero moved back to the house, which the kids love. We sleep in separate rooms and try our best to interact as much as we can in front of the kids, especially Elle.

Hero and I are slowly becoming more normal again and working things back to the way they are.

I'm slowly gaining trust in him again. It's just one big work in progress.

"You have nothing to be nervous about. You're going to do great" he says and I give him a small smile.

A usher opens our door once we're at the carpet and Hero steps out first.

Crowds of people, cameras gather the carpet and scream when someone new steps out of a car.

Hero extends his hand out to help me and I gladly take it so I don't fall on my face trying to get out of this car.

I wave to fans who scream my name.

Hero and I walk hand and hand as we make our way to the carpet.

I put on my best smile because I know there's eyes on us and I'm sure people are snapping pictures left and right.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you how beautiful you look" Hero whispers to me and I squeeze his hand

"Thank you" I whisper back with a smile

I wear an black fitted dress with silver heels.

Hero wears a black suit, which can I say looks so good on him.

The public doesn't really now about Hero and I's separation. We never filed a divorce but there was a period of time we weren't together.

Fans and tabloids picked up on it of course and started 'rumors' but we never gave them any confirmation.

For all the people here know is that hero and I are a happy married couple.

We finally make our way to the carpet and cameras snap crazily in front of us.

"Josephine and Hero look here please" we hear from the camera people

Hero keeps his arm around my waist and we pose for picture after picture.

When I'm off the carpet, our manager Jaime leads me to my first interview.

"Ms. Josephine Langford Fiennes Tiffin and Mr. Hero Fiennes Tiffin, it's so good to see you two" the interviewer says excitedly

"We're so happy to be here" I answer

"Now Josephine, how does it feel to be the people's trailblazer this year. That is an extreme title" she asks