Chapter 50

Jo pov

I walk out the bathroom in our room and rub my hands together as I moisturize the remaining lotion I had on them together.

Hero lays in bed, with a script in hand and reads it. He has a new role he's preparing for so this script has been taking up a lot of his free time.

The kids are all fast asleep, now it's our turns to get ready for bed but I have other ideas in mind.

I straddle hero's body and leave passionate kisses on his neck.

He holds a hand to my waist and chuckles as he continues to read the script.

"So are you going to put the script down or do I have to take it from you" I say running my hands up and down his body

"Love, as much as I would love to do very dirty things to you. I have to get this script down" he says gently but I'm not taking no as an answer

I pull the script aside and he chuckles.

"Jo, I really need to read that" he whispers as I lean down and shut him up with a kiss.

He gently kisses back and starts to give in as I run my fingers in his hair and our kissing speeds up.

He moves to be on top of me now, so I quickly kick off my shorts and get excited at whats about to happen.

He leaves small kisses on my neck but I quickly bring his lips back to mine and close all gaps between us, bringing him as close as possible.

He runs his fingers in my hair as we continue to kiss.

I begin to pull down his pants when his phone starts to ring.

He breaks from our kiss to see who's calling but I quickly brings his lips back to mine.

"Ignore it" I whisper against his lips, feeling hungry for his touch.

"It's work. I have to answer it" he says, getting off of me and going to answer his phone

"Hero, really" I say a little annoyed and he pecks my lips.

"It should be quick. I'll be right back" he says and leaves the room to take the call.

I run my fingers through my hair and groan.

Looks like another night wasted because of work.

Hero and I are intimate but not as much as I want us to be. It's on and off, when we're not exhausted from our busy days or when we decide to do a quick one in the morning but it hasn't been passionate.

It's quick and quiet because of the kids.

I'm ready for a vacation. Just me and my husband. No distractions, no kids.

Hero isn't back in the room for about a good 15 minutes.

He wraps his arms around my waist and notices my upset expression.

"I'm sorry that was so long, they had to go over scheduling and details" he says and I nod

"Well I'm officially not in the mood so please get back to reading your script or whatever" I say and he holds a hand to my face and kisses me.

"Someone is horny tonight" he says, teasing me and I sigh

"I just miss you hero" I say

"Jo, I'm right here" he chuckles

"I miss you" I say putting emphasis on the you.

"I need to master this script but how about this weekend, you, me trip to the lake house. No kids. No work. Just you and me" he says holding my waist and pulling me close