Chapter 3

Jo pov

"I have to go" Hero chuckles as I keep my arms wrapped around his neck and kiss him.

I don't want him to go. He has a scene to do with Shane in a few minutes. We have a scene to shoot tomorrow, which should be fun. It involves us naked and a shower.

Our relationship is going really well for these past two months. No one knows about our relationship besides Anna because she caught us two months ago in my dressing room. Hero was hiding in the bathroom, his phone went off, we were exposed.

"One more kiss goodbye" I say and he chuckles, leaning down and pecking my lips.

"I'll meet you back at your apartment. We can order from that restaurant you really like, relax in the tub, have amazing sex after that" he says and I giggle gently holding his face

"That sounds so relaxing. I can't wait" I say and he gives me one last kiss before letting go of me and leaving my trailer.

I'm done for the day so I'm going to head back to my apartment. Get it ready for when Hero comes over.

We just recently started spending time at each other's apartments. Before that we would just spend most of our time together in our trailers. But now we're being very careful and going to each other's apartments on the down low.

My stomach growls and I quickly place a hand on it.

I just ate. How am I hungry yet again?

When I arrive at my apartment. I crack open a jar of peanut butter and dip a pickle into it. I don't know that's a weird mixture but it's all I want right now. It actually taste so yummy.

I clean my apartment a little and make my bed. Hero will be here in about 2 hours so I wait for him on the couch which causes me to fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look outside and it's now dark.

"Hello" I answer the phone

"Open the door love" hero says and I smile at that gesture. I love when he calls me 'love'

I unlock my front door and hero embraces me with a big hug.

"Hello gorgeous" he says picking me up and walking us into my apartment. He has bags in his hands so he puts me down and sets them on the table.

"You picked up the food on your way here. You're the best" I say hugging him and pecking his lips.

He holds my face and brings me back for more.

I melt at the touch of his lips and nothing else matters. I wrap my arms around his neck as we start to passionately kiss, forgetting all about the food.

He holds my waist and guides us over to my bed.

"What are you doing" I giggle as he lays me down and gently looms over me as we continue to kiss.

"I missed you" he says gently rubbing his hand up and down my body as we kiss.

"I thought have amazing sex was last on the itinerary" I whisper and he chuckles, beginning to kiss my neck.

"Change of plans" He whispers

He sucks on my collarbone and I can't help but quietly moan. He gently squeezes my boobs and I pull away from our kiss giggling.

"I'm really hungry" I whisper

"I'm hungry for you" he jokes, pecking my stomach and I giggle

I play with his hair and he lays his head on my stomach.