Chapter 55

Jo pov

I wake up, stretch my arms and look outside to the sunny Atlanta morning.

I lift my sheets and realize I'm a little wet down there. I mean I was having a few wet dreams last night, all involving hero.

The whole dream involved hero. We were married, had kids, had a lot of sex. I mean it was all nice but it was only a dream.

I'm sure that would never really happen.

My dad died in the dream, that was really sad. I don't know what I would do without my dad.

Makes me appreciate the time I have with him.

I had cancer in the dream too. That dream was jumping all over the place. So much happened.

I get out of bed and hop in the shower. The whole time I can't think of all the dirty things hero and I did in that dream.

It's going to be so weird to see him on set now.

We're in the process of filming the second film to the After Series.

If that dream showed me anything, it's showed me to cherish everyday. Live life to the fullest and to enjoy the time you have before getting married.

That did not work out so well for hero and I.

I step out the shower and head to the kitchen with my robe on.

I make a cup of coffee and munch on a banana.

There's a knock at my hotel door so I go to see who it is. To my surprise it's hero. Before I could greet him he's walking right by me and into my room.

"You will not believe the dream I had last night" he says and all I can do is laugh.

So friends this is it. This is the end of this story.

It was kind of all over the place but I'm happy with how much you all enjoyed it. It was my very first herophine fanfic so it was nice to get all your nice feedback.

Don't be sad because I am planning to write another herophine fanfic!

This time I want to advance my writing and write this one a little more professional.

So be on the look out for that, it should be up soon.

I honestly hope you enjoyed this story please leave me your overall thoughts

I love you all so much

Happy reading,
Herophinexafter 💖