Chapter 4

Jo pov

I walk on set with my robe on and my favorite comfy slippers. Today requires no hair and makeup. Hero and I are shooting all day in the shower. Different angles. Different shots. Different things we have to do while in this shower scene.

Right now will be the first time I see him all morning.

Today's set is limited to only Roger, Anna, the other producers and the camera crew. Hero and I will be mostly naked so out of respect no one else can come to watch.

I stopped by his favorite bakery this morning to get him a pastry and a coffee.

He's sitting on his chair waiting for filming to start, scrolling through his phone. I stand in between his legs and hold out the "I'm sorry" treats I got him.

"Good morning" I gently say

He puts his phone down and gives me a small smile.

"Good morning" he says accepting my gift. He leans down and picks up a white paper bag and an iced coffee for me. I guess we were thinking the same thing.

"Plain Bagel with cream cheese and an iced coffee, to say I'm sorry for last night" he says

"No I'm sorry" I say

"I guess we know each other well to get each other breakfast treats to apologize to one another" he says and I giggle

"I know. What a couple thing of us to do" he says and holds my waist.

"I really am sorry. That was such a jerk move. I shouldn't have left" he says

"I'm sorry too. I feel like I was a bit much last night" I say

"You were perfect" he says gently and kisses me.

I don't even care that we are kissing in front of people.

I wrap my arms around his neck and slowly kiss him back.

"Whats going on here? Are we warming up or something" Roger says coming over to us. Anna follows along and gives us a smile.

"We've been keeping it a secret but I guess you should know we are dating. It's not very public so if you could keep it on the down low" I say to Roger

"Of course. You two make the greatest couple" he says and I look at hero.

"That's what I said" Anna says

"You knew about this" Roger asks Anna and she laughs

"Funny story. I caught them. That's the only reason why I know" Anna says giving us a look and I giggle, laying my head on hero.

I take a sip of my iced coffee and quickly put it back down. This is definitely going to make me vomit.

"We are going to start filming soon. We're just waiting for the camera crew to finish getting set up" Roger says and him and Anna leave us.

Hero holds me close as I sit on his lap and kisses my head.

"I know you're not feeling well just by how quiet you are" he says and I nod with tired filled eyes. Exhaustion just quickly consumed me out of nowhere.

"Did you make the doctors appointment" He asks and I nod.

"I think I'm going to pass out" I whisper to him

"What did you say love" he asks

"I feel like I'm going to pass-..." I start to say and I can't even finish because everything goes black. I passed out.
_______________________________