Chapter 6

Jo pov

"I'm so excited to meet your family. Your parents, siblings, will your uncles be there. I can't wait to meet your friends" I say as we step off the plane. We just arrived in London.

We have a two week break from filming because that's how the scheduling happened but I'm not complaining.

"The baby did not agree with that plane ride" I say holding a hand to my stomach and looking up at hero who is quieter than usual.

"Hey whats wrong" I say stopping us and pulling him to the side.

"I didn't tell them your pregnant" he says and I look at him confused

"Tell who" I ask

"My friends" he says and I cross my arms over my chest

"Well that's okay. I guess we can tell them when we see them" I say

"Jo, I don't think it's a good idea for you to meet my friends" he says and I look at him confused

"Then why did you bring me to England? I could be with my family right now, people who actually want to be with me, not hide me away" I say annoyed

"I'm not trying to hide you away" hero says holding my hands

I'm about to say something when a girl comes up to us.

"I cannot believe this. Hero and Josephine" she says excitedly

Hero and I give her our best smiles. We're not in the best spot right now but that doesn't mean we have to treat our fans wrong.

"I'm such a huge fan. Would it be okay if we got a picture" the girl says in her British accent.

"Sure thing love" Hero says and we pose for a selfie.

"Thank you so much" the girl says

"Oh it's no problem" I say gently and she bids us a goodbye before leaving.

"Can we get to your apartment" I say to hero as we walk out of the airport.

We catch an uber to his apartment and the whole ride there is silent. I look out my window and admire how beautiful London is.

Hero tries to hold my hand but I pull it away.

"Come on Love. Don't be upset" he says and I stay silent.

We get to his apartment and he carries our bags up to it. He didn't want me carrying anything heavy.

I set my tote on the couch once were inside and he puts our bags to the side.

He heads to the fridge and opens it but realizes there's nothing in it.

"Where's your dog" I asks

"Diesel. He's at my friends house. I have to pick him up later" he says and I nod.

"The cabinets are empty. We have to go food shopping" he says and I nod again.

"Are you really giving me the silent treatment" he asks annoyed and I sigh

I pick my hair up and kick off my shoes. I take a seat on his couch and scroll through my phone.

My social media is filled with After fans exploding over the picture we took with the fan at the airport. They are so quick at tracking our every move.

One account post something about my pregnant belly. I had a baggy shirt on so I didn't think it was noticeable but they are catching on to it.

Hero and I still haven't made our relationship public to the world but our family, cast members, my friends apparently not Hero's know about our pregnancy.