Chapter 16

Jo pov

"Hero wake up, we're late" I say jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom

"What" he says confused

"We have an interview in 30 minutes" I say brushing my teeth.

He jumps out of bed and quickly throws his clothes back on.

"I need to go change" he says rubbing his eyes awake

"Nice collarbone" he says taking a look at me and chuckling

I look in the mirror and realize I have love bites from him all over

"Hero" I groan

"Weren't complaining last night" he says kissing my head and I sigh

"Stop kissing me. We agreed this was a one time thing" I say

"Whatever you say Josephine" he says and I roll my eyes and get myself ready

I cover my hickeys with make up but there not noticeable with the shirt I'm wearing.

I buckle the belt to my pants and slip on some heels, brush my hair out and run out the door to meet Jamie in the hotel lobby.

Hero walks out his door at the same time and I can't help but laugh at our irresponsibleness.

"I can't believe you didn't put an alarm to wake up" I say as we bicker in the elevator.

"We were pretty busy last night. We did round after round after round" he says and I shush him up with my finger.

"That's not happening again understood" I say and he chuckles

"What's so funny" I say

"You're cute when you're worked up" he says and I groan as the elevator door opens to the lobby

"You two are late. Where have you been" Jamie ask and she gives me disapproving look.

"Josephine. You have two different heels on, what is going on" Jamie says and I look down at my feet. I indeed have two different shoes on.

"Forget the heels. Just go barefoot. We're already behind" Jamie says and drags us to the car.

I look at Hero and I just take the time to laugh.
___________________________

"Stop looking at me during interviews" I say as a car drives us back to the hotel. We completed our long day of interviews. It feels good to be done.

"Why can't I look at you" he says and I give him an annoyed look.

"Just stop" I say putting a hand on my stomach. I'm hungry. I haven't been able to eat anything all day.

"Hungry aren't you. I'm feeling the same way" he says

He grabs my hand and as the car comes to a stop he opens the door and pulls us out. I quickly pull off my seat belt and giggle at what Hero is doing.

"What are you doing? We just left the poor driver" I say and Hero shrugs

"Gave him an early drive home" Hero says and I giggle

"What are we doing" I say crossing my arms over my chest

"Let's eat" he says as we walk the streets

"There has to be a restaurant somewhere around here" he adds and I smile at him at how adventurous he is.

We end up at a Mexican restaurant. We split some tacos and stuff our face with chips and salsa.

The hotel is a block away from the restaurant so we just walk back.

When we're on our floor. I stop in front of my door and give Hero a smile as he waits by his door.

"I love you. You know that right" he says

"I know" I say and walk into my hotel room before I attack him with thousands of kisses.

Last night between us was a one time thing. It wasn't even supposed to happen but it did. Am I upset it happened, no. Hero and I just can't be in a relationship, our time with that had it's chance and we simply didn't work out.

Short chapter but I thought I would give you a little something before I head to bed.

Please tell me what you think of the story so far and any ideas you have for it

Happy reading,
Herophinexafter 💖