Chapter 17

Jo pov

"Josephine look this way please" camera people shout as I walk the premiere red carpet for after we collided.

Fans scream as Hero makes his way to the carpet and poses just a few feet away from me.

We meet in the middle and he wraps his arms around my waist as we stand there and pose together.

The screams from fans just get louder and louder as we stay longer together.

He kisses my head and I feel like my ears are going to explode from how loud it got.

We take some group pics with Anna, Roger, then the whole cast.

It's nice to see everyone.

Hero and I are escorted off the carpet while the rest of the cast takes pictures.

We're taken into our own room with Jamie and we wait for everyone to get seated.

Hero and I always have to make a small announcement before the movie starts.

"I'm officially done with these heels" I say taking them off and holding them

"Whatever makes you happy" Jamie says and I giggle

I look up at Hero and he's smiling down at me.

"What" I say with a giggle

"You just look beautiful. I can't look" he says and I turn to Jamie.

"Could you give us a minute" I say and she gladly nods.

"You need to stop saying things like that" I say

"I'm only speaking the truth" he says putting his hands in his pockets.

I put my hands on his chest and peck his lips.

"I'm sorry things didn't work out between us" I say

"I'm sorry too" he says

"I hate to ruin this moment but they are ready for you" Jamie says

I walk beside Hero barefoot to the premiere room.

We're handed microphones and the room erupts with cheer, especially the fans in the front row.

I wave hello and giggle at how excited they get to see us.

"Hello" I giggle into my microphone and the room explodes with cheer

"We are so happy to have you here. We cannot wait for you to watch the movie" Hero says but the room just gets louder

"So please enjoy me and this guy kissing a lot and the amazing cast of After We Collided" I say and wave bye as the movie starts.

Hero and I walk out the room and head back to that room.

We're going to sit this premiere out. We watched the movie already hundreds of times from the other premieres we went to.

I lay my head on the wall as I take a seat on the couch in the room.

"I'm exhausted" I say turning to Hero who sits next to me

"How about we skip the after party" he says and I giggle shaking my head no

"We can't. Everyone would kill us" I say

"At least I get to spend this time with you" he says and I give him a small smile

"We're just friends" I remind him

"Friends can spend time with friends" he says

"I don't think we could ever just be friends though" I say and he looks at me with a chuckle

"How iconic" he says

I cup his face and debate if I want to kiss him.

He holds my waist and gently rubs my face as I hold us close.

I shouldn't kiss him but I want to.

"I want to be with you jo" he whispers and I look up at him

"I haven't been with anyone since our break up" he adds and I lean closer.

"Maybe we can try us out again" I say

"That would make me so happy" he says and I finally kiss him.

He generously kisses me back full of passion and love.

My fingers tangle in his hair and he lays me down as we start to make out on this couch.

I begin unbuttoning his shirt and lean up to kiss his exposed body.

He runs his hands under my dress and feels all over me.

Our lips connect back together and he starts to unzip my dress when there's a knock at the door.

"Ms. Langford, you have a call from your mother" my assistant says and I sigh

Hero doesn't let me leave his touch, he's kissing deep into my check.

"I'll call her back later" I say and Hero chuckles into my neck because it's so hard to talk at how good he is making me feel

"She won't stop calling. It could be urgent miss" she says

"Answer the phone" Hero says getting off of me and I giggle walking to the door as he buttons his shirt back up and I zip up my dress.

"Thank you" I say grabbing my phone from her and answering my mom's many of calls.

"Hello mum, whats so important you had to call me millions of times" I ask and I can hear my mom begin to cry

"What's wrong" I say worried

"There's been an accident" she says and my heart begins to race

"What kind of accident" I ask

"It's your father. He died" she says and I sink to the floor.

"What are you talking about" I ask beginning to cry

"Just please get home. I need you. Katherine is on her way home too" she says and I hang up the phone.

"What's wrong" Hero ask

"My dad is dead" I say and he hugs me close as tears begin to spill out.

My assistant and Jamie help me with a flight back home. Hero decided to come with me because he can see how bad I am doing.

We're sitting on the plane and I soak Hero's shirt with tears.

He wraps me in his arms the entire time and I stay quiet.

I don't know what to expect when I get to Australia but it will be sad.

Shorter chapter but more to come

I hope you're enjoying this story so far

but sorry if I'm breaking your hearts

Herophinexafter 💖