Chapter 5

Jo pov

I've been stuck in my apartment all week, "resting". Hero has been at work everyday, so I'm getting bored.

I decide today would be a good day to surprise him at work. I'll hang out with the cast and wait for Hero to get done work.

The cast was very excited to hear about hero & I's pregnancy. They took our relationship very well and are supporting us every step of the way.

Before I head to set. I pick up some donuts for everyone.

When I get to set I'm walking with boxes of doughnuts in my hands and everyone cheers when they see me.

"Miss langford What are you doing here? You have strict bed rest orders for the rest of the week" Anna says as Roger calls cut on the scene they were working on.

Everyone runs over to me and of course Hero gets to me first.

"Hello beautiful" he says taking the boxes from my hands and kissing my head.

"I got bored. I brought doughnuts for everyone" I say as everyone crowds around

"Sorry the first box is a little empty. I got hungry on my way here" I tell them and they laugh.

I take a seat on the floor and lay down.

"How did you get here" Anna asks

"I walked" I say catching my breath.

"You walked here? Love, you're suppose to be resting. Not taking long walks to set" Hero adds

"I'm fine. I wanted to get a little exercise in" I say

He takes a seat next to me and I lay my head in his lap.

"Jo, no more physical activity this week. Remember what the doctor said. You're recovering from dehydration. I hope you're drinking tons of water" Anna scolds me and I groan

"I am" I sigh

"Hero please make sure she's taking care of herself" Anna says to Hero and he chuckles.

"Trust me I'm on top of her about everything too" Hero says and I look at him annoyed

"I'm my own woman. I know how to take care of myself" I say sitting up and clutching my stomach.

"Shane hand me that trash can" Hero says ad Shane quickly passes him the small bin.

Hero knows I'm about to vomit.

"She's about to vomit so I would probably look away" Hero tells everyone

"I'm feel fine. I'm not-..." I try to protest but as soon as I speak, it comes out of my mouth. I begin to puke into the bin.

"Morning sickness was the worst with my pregnancy too" Anna says and I puke all the doughnuts I just finished eating.

"That does not sound good. Maybe I'll skip the whole baby thing" inanna says

"Wow how embarrassing" I say wiping my mouth with a napkin and picking my hair up in a ponytail.

"Don't worry jo. We love you. You're growing a human inside you, that's the most coolest thing ever" Sam says and I give him a smile

"That fact that Hero knew you were getting ready to puke, says a lot" Khadijha says

"Enough vomit talk" I say and Hero hands me a water.

"Thank you" I whisper to him. Laying my head on his shoulder as I gulp down water.

"I don't want to mess up this reunion but we have filming to do" Roger says coming over to us.