~one~

*The first chapter is here guys, it's a fanfiction, very different and I received so much of love on Beyhadh and I'm so sure that you guys would love this one too, for some reason, my heart was racing while writing this because I've written a lot before, and explored so many different kinds of relationships for my Literature papers but none like the one in this book and it made me slightly emotional. Please give it some love, and comment like you guys do on Beyhadh because ILY guys so frickin much and love talking to you!!*

This is completely and fully fictitious and none of it is real, the characters you would identify have been changed and have nothing in relation to the real people.
***

"Sidharth, maa bula rahi hain tujhe. Please uthja, unki baat sunle at least." Shehnaz spoke softly, shaking him awake.

"Hmm." He mumbled, turning over in bed, still asleep. Shehnaz sighed, this was an everyday thing for her but she somehow was alright with it. She still had an entire lifetime of this to go.

"Sidharth please? Mujhe shoot pe jaana hain, bohot dher horaha hain. Sargun bhi wait kar rahi hogi." She pleaded.

"Mujhe kya karna hain yaar?" He grumbled.

"Maa hum dono ko nashte pe bula rahi hain. Uth." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He got up and he was so tall, he, sitting up on the bed was still at eye level with a petit and plump Shehnaz standing up. He moved forward resting his head against her shoulder, her hair was still slightly damp from the shower she took and he nestled his face against the cold feeling, breathing in her smell deeply. Shehnaz closed her eyes and softly laid her hand in his hair, running her fingers through it and kissed the top of his head.

She didn't understand what this relationship they shared was, they were married, in an arranged marriage and they lived like a husband and wife did, had moments like a husband and wife would but there was no love or complete intimacy that there would be between a husband and wife. Sidharth had reluctantly agreed to marry her, his family loved her, she loved them equally as much. She knew deep down that she was falling in love with him too. The little moments like this that they shared every day confused her, they were never intimate with each other but they could never keep their hands off of each other. Even a year and a half later, she wondered what this life was that she was living. They slept in each others arms at night, she knew every habit of his at the back of her hand, he knew every habit of hers, he was so incredibly protective of her, and she took care of him like a child and his heart became childish with hers. He sweetly called her 'baby' from time to time, kissed her cheek softly or sat through her tantrums. She made him laugh, they spent every day like two best friends but the identity she hid as his wife while he hid from the world pulled on the strings of her heart painfully. He did everything a man would do for his wife, everything except for claiming her as his.

It wasn't his fault, this was his life, he had faced the worse relationship wise in the past, and his anger had become the center of gossip in the industry before he married her. He suddenly disappeared from limelight and got married to a girl who was the exact opposite of him, 13 years younger to him, not anywhere close to being in his circle. He was numb to life when he agreed to marry her, his mother asked him one day, she told him about this girl who she met at her Bhramakumaris meeting with her chachaji, this girl had just recovered from a horrible controversy in Punjab but he didn't know that, she did a number of international shows but was still looking for some light in her life and that's why she was there. His mother watched her from afar for a few days, despite being in a bad place in life, this girl was so full of it, she laughed and made everyone around her laugh, she was like a light that her son seemed to need.

When his mother approached her chachaji, he happily agreed to talk to her. Shehnaz nonchalantly agreed to meet the man, she was hopeless about life, this would just be another step she was taking and she knew she needed to get out of Punjab as soon as possible, this was it for her. But she was shook to the core when she met the Sidharth Shukla, he was so nonchalant towards her, had an attitude and she couldn't keep her eyes off of his ruggedly handsome face. He on the other hand, stared shamelessly at her beautiful face, he was around hot girls all the time being from the industry, but the girl who sat before him, she wasn't a typical model body, she was curvy and so innocently hot, her eyes were shining, the sweetest smile on her face, he stared her up and down, she surpassed all kinds of beauty.