A kiss

She finished up in the bathroom cleaning herself up and went back out to the bedroom unsure where she was gonna sleep now. Did jaime have more sheets or blankets? Was she just gonna have to sleep on the mattress? The rest of her night was unknown.

She sat down at the bottom of the bed with her feet hanging over. Her back hurt so bad she was trying to stretch it out and self massage it but that never helps anyway.

Jaime came back in a little flustered still about the situation. His hair still all messed up granted, it was 2 in the morning. But it looked like he was doing more then just sleeping...if you know what I mean. Eddie found this sort of attractive and didn't know why. She blames it on her period and stops thinking about it.

"Okay so that's In the laundry. Let's see here. Um" Jaime said as he came back trying to think about what his next move is. Eddie was just in pain she continued to rub and stretch out her own back hoping her medicine kicks in soon. Jaime opened his closet.

"I have one more sheet set luckily, it was a gift from Danny as a joke actually because I used to wet the bed until I was like 8 so-" he stopped and saw Eddie looking so uncomfortable and in pain.

He took the sheets out, set them on the dresser right next to him and walked over to the bed. He sat down next to her and put his hand on her back lightly. And hung his hand down next to hers to try and see her face.

"It still hurts?" Jaime asked her concerningly. She couldn't find enough strength to talk so she just slowly shook her head yes as it still hung down. Jaimes hand gently rubs his hand in a circular motion on her back. Not wanting to over step there friendship line but not scared to. He bites his tongue and moves his hand to her lower back where she has her hand sitting.

"Right here?" He askes even though it's obvious. She shakes her head yes and takes her hand off her own back. He moves closer and starts to press his fingers in and move in circular motions. Then release and move to the left and do the same and then the right.

"Does this feel good?" He asked her bending forward to try and see her face.

"Yeah but don't be afraid to be a little rougher" she told him, picking her head up and looking straight ahead. Jaime looked back to the area he was massaging. He stopped and stood up, grabbed under her bicep and pulled, initialing to stand up.

"What?" She was confused but stood up. He pulled her to the middle of the foot of the bed and told her to sit down. So she did then he went around and climbed on the bed. Got up behind her and dropped his legs, straddling her from the back with her back being almost touching his stomach. He placed both hands on her waist and used his thumbs to apply pressure and massage the whole area.

Eddie sat there content as it was helping. Jaime trying to focus on his movements was so tired and dozing off. He kept catching himself and then laid his forehead against her left shoulder blade just to rest but still massage her lower back.

Eddie felt his head next to hers and laid it against his and closed her eyes with him. He picked up his head and laid his chin on her shoulder which made Eddie pick up her head. She was exhausted but sleeping in so much pain was nearly impossible.

He turned toward her face and saw her eyes closed. He leaned in and sleepy kissed her on the cheek and let his head rest. And then he realized what he just did. Eddies eyes popped open and stared straight ahead. Almost like she didn't wanna look a jaime cause she was just as shocked.

His eyes grew in shock and unsure of what the hell he was thinking. She was in such a vulnerable state it just felt right but why...

Jaime got up from the bed and grabbed the set of sheets he set out on the dresser quickly. Ignoring what just happened. He took them to the bed, and started to open them up to make the bed. Eddie watched but got up so he could make the bed.

"Uhm.-" he started to say but had got air caught in his throat and cleared it. She just watched him make the bed even though he couldn't speak. She couldn't look at him. But then he started to talk again.

"Would you be interested in a heating pad? I think i-" eddie cut him off.

"Jaimie..." she turned her focus to his eyes. She still felt his lips on hers and couldn't not feel it. She wanted more. She didn't want to stop. Period or no period, cramps or no cramps she wanted him now. He looked at her in response but couldn't hardly look her in the eyes. What has he done?

"Jaimie." she called at him again wanting him to do more then just glance at her.

"Yeah?" he said as he made the bed not looking at her still. She approached him. He finished putting the fitted sheet on the last corner, he faced her. Scared about what she was going to say or even do to him. She leaned in for a kiss and he grabbed her around the waist and brought her against her body for a deep passionate long kiss.

A few minutes later they both pulled away smiling

A few minutes later they both pulled away smiling. She leaned her forehead against his chin looking down as they both were smiling.

He kissed the top of her head and rubbed his hands up and down her back. She picked her head up and looked into his eyes and he reciprocated.

"What does this mean?" she asked him he was the one to initiate all of this. He took a step back from her and took a deep breath in, stressed about what he did just start.

"I like you eddie. Like a lot." he told her. He was so nervous but after getting it off his chest he felt better. He would be scared but the way she kissed him back was more than her just being nice. She smiled and blushed at him, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Jaime. You don't know me. You only know what I allow you to know." she told him. He was confused. Thinking what doesn't he know about Eddie janko?

"Like what?" he asked. She was not up for having this conversation right now though. Her cramps finally went away and she was ready to go to sleep.

"Can we talk in the morning reagan? Im exhausted. He forgot it was almost 3am and snapped out of his morale.

"Oh yeah yeah. Of course. Do you want the heating pad?" he asked her.

"They are finally going away thanks though. I think your massage helped. So thank you because usually I don't get treated like that." she told him. He smiled in reply and left the room. She crawled into his bed that still smelled like him and passed out.

 She crawled into his bed that still smelled like him and passed out