Wants and Needs

Saturday August 29th. It was the end of eddies tour. She was supposed to be home at 5 but they got caught up in a collar and had to do paperwork. which made her get home at 8:30. She was exhausted. Her shoulder was feeling good too now, it was a rough start to the week with it but luckily it's back to almost normal now.

When she got home jaime was sitting on the couch drinking a beer watching tv. He turned around and looked at her when the door opened.

"Hey! Long day." He said.

"Hi" she replied. She sat down and they talked about her day and then she asked about his.

"Did you see the picture I sent you today? We went to the park for a little." Jaime asked her and explained how Emmalyn was actually a lot better today she only had 2 tantrums the whole day usually it's 4 or 5. Eddie looked at her phone for the picture he was talking about.

"Wowww go dad

"Wowww go dad. She looks happy." Eddie told him nudging his arm with hers smiling. He smiled as it made him feel good he was acknowledged for being a good dad.

"How bout you, how's your shoulder?" He asked changing the subject. She told him it was only still slightly sore and she could drive the car today where as all week she rode shotgun to keep from straining it. He was glad to hear it.

"What's that look?" Eddie questioned him putting her phone on the coffee table as he grinned, putting his hand on her back he leaned in for kisses.

He started getting handsy and Eddie pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Jaime whispered staring at her lips.

"Not tonight jaime I'm exhausted already" she said sighing and getting up to go to bed. Jaime let out a huff. Eddie heard him and turned around.

"What's that about?" She confronted. He stood up and walked after her into the bedroom she started undressing to put her night clothes on.

"It's just...been awhile...that's all" Jaime expressed to her. She glared at him.

"What it's been a little over a week..!" He told her and shrugged as he crossed his arms. She looked back in her drawer she was in, got out a T-shirt and shut the drawer forcefully.

"I've been sore all week does that not matter to you?!" She raised her voice at him.

"Eddie I understand that but you said it yourself, your feeling almost 100% now..." he argued back still talking in a calm tone. She got pissed and took off her pants, threw them in the hamper and got into bed.

"Eddie." He called out watching her.

"Your thinking with the wrong head Reagan. Maybe try the other one out." She laid down and faced the opposite direction. Jaime got into the bed and laid down facing Eddie but holding himself up on his side using is forearm. He put his other hand on her arm.