Wedding Day

~~~~~~~Saturday July 18th~~~~~~~~

It was a gorgeous day. Eddie was with her bridesmaids getting ready, her nerves were very minimal. Her hair was done, her makeup was done and she looked stunning. It was time to slip into the dress and get ready for the first look.

Jaime was nervous. He sat in the children's church classroom sipping whiskey with his brother, pop, and his dad. They were all calm. He didn't know why he was so nervous. He's known Eddie for 4 years and couldn't imagine not spending his life with her.

"Relax kid." Danny said as he could read jaimes face being a detective and all.

"I just wanna see her you know?" Jaime said. They all said soon. He had to just be content with that.

10 minutes later Erin came and said the bride was ready to go and they should head out to the oak tree out back for the first look. Jaime stood right up and was ready.

The photographer took pictures as he walked to the tree. She told him to look out to the distance as Eddie was coming. She was a little nervous but little did she know Jaime was way more.

She finally got to him and tapped on his shoulder. He smiled and slowly turned around. She smiled at him and blushed.

"Wow. You look. Amazing." He said looking at her and the dress and just everything. He was star struck. At a loss of words. He couldn't stop smiling.

"Aw you look sexy too honey" she said and they shared a kiss. The photographer got some good shots of them and then brought Emmalyn out to take some pictures too.

It was time to head back in the church and get it done

The guys walked out and stood as the music started to play. The door opened and down walked Emmalyn, Erin, and Nikki. Then the music intensified and here came the beautiful Eddie Marie Janko accompanied by Frank Reagan. Jaime got teary eyed but wasn't sobbing. Eddie was smiling so hard as she looked at Jaime and everyone up on stage. Emmalyn was clueless as to what was going on which made Eddie laugh.

They got to the front of the church and the music calmed. Frank and Eddie turned to face each other. She smiled as he was smiling at her.

"Thank you." She mouthed too him, he pulled her in for a hug, kissed her cheek and smiled at her as Jaime stepped down to take her hand. She turned to him now and smiled as she took his hand and slowly walked up the steps with the help of him.

They stood facing each other and the priest began the ceremony.

The whole time they just blushed and smiled at each other. Both of them thought the same thing the whole time "this is taking forever I just wanna be married already".

10 minutes later...

"Jaime, you may kiss your bride" the priest stated. Jamie and Eddie both beaming with excitement they leaned torward each other. Jaime put one hand around her waist to pull her in and the other on her face. They sunk into the most beautiful passionate kiss. They crowd clapped and cheered as they stood up. They pulled away from each other and turned to face everyone. Both blushing and on cloud nine waiting for the priest to announce them. Eddie turned her focus to Emmalyn and waved her to come over with them. She ran over and Jaime scooped her up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr. and Mrs. Jamison Reagan." The priest said as they smiled and made there way down the steps and out the double doors. Jaime stopped and kissed Eddie again. Exchanging I love you.

They met up with there photographer and they went out to take pictures while everyone else headed over to where the reception would be.

They were both so happy and so excited

They were both so happy and so excited. Finally. They were married.

4 hours later the reception was about over, people were leaving and it was dying down. Erin and Nikki approached Jamie and Eddie who we're saying goodbye to some people.

"Congrats again you guys" Erin said.

"Thank you so much for everything!" Eddie told her.

"Your welcome but we have one more surprise for you." Erin said. Jaime and Eddie looked at each other and at Erin confused they asked what.

"Emmalyn is going to spend tonight and all day tomorrow with us at my place so you guys can have your wedding night at least a little bit how you planned it" Erin explained. They both were surprised and thought this was great. It made there night, they felt so thankful.

"You are so sweet that means the absolute world to us!" Eddie was starting to cry she was so happy.

"Okay, okay Eddie. perhaps we had a little too much tequila huh babe?" He said taking her drink and setting it on a near by table.

Erin and Nikki let Emmalyn say goodbye to her parents and took her home to their place for the night.

Jaime and Eddie said their goodbyes to the guests and got out of there now that they knew they had a night to themselves. They got in the car and flew home.

"Jaime we can just stay up and have sex all night if we want. Or all day tomorrow!" Eddie excitingly said.

"Ha yeah I mean I guess we could." He said laughing at her.

"That doesn't excite you!?" She questioned.

"No it does but I mean we've had sex plenty of times it's not like we're virgins on our wedding night ya know?" He explained. She agreed but was still looking forward to it. He was practically racing home to do the same.

They got up to their floor and he carried her into there home. Before he put her down they started kissing.

"Let's get you outta this." He whispered to her. She helped herself down and started to go to the bedroom. Jaime grabbed her by the wrist pulling her back.

"Eddie no ones here. We can have sex anywhere. We can do it in the kitchen, on the couch, in the shower!" Jaime exclaimed. She immediately got turned on and attacked him. They got the dress off and him out of his suit and decided to start in the kitchen, then to the couch, and end up in bed. They decided to hold the shower off until tomorrow.

There apartment shook all night long.