Discipline

~July 18th~

Today was Jamie and Eddies 1 year anniversary. Jaime worked until late tonight but promised he'd make it up to her. He was working a double which meant Eddie had both kids by herself for that time. It was supposed to rain all day and storm later so they'd be stuck inside. Great...

Jaime got up at 3:45 by the sound of Scarlett crying. He didn't have to be up until 5 but he didn't really have a choice now. He went to pick up Scarlett.

"Shh, it's okay shhh." He rocked her and brought her to Eddie who had to wake up and come to life to feed her.

"Here ya go mommy." He said passing her off.

"Thanks." She said taking the almost 2 month old,still trying to wake up, she pulled out her right boob and brought Scarlett to it.

"Hey." Jaime said bending down to Eddie. She looked up at him. He kissed her forehead.

"Happy anniversary" he said and then kissed her on the lips. She smiled half forgetting it was today.

"Happy anniversary." She said back to him smiling. He went off to get dressed and head to work. Maybe he could get off earlier if he went in early.

He made a quick breakfast sandwich and popped back in the bedroom to see Eddie burping scarlett with her eyes closed. She was still obviously tired.

"Have a good day okay? I love you, I'll see you tonight." Jaime said bending over to kiss her goodbye.

"Love you be safe." She said.

"Always." He winked and left. Eddie finished burping Scarlett and laid in bed with her both falling back asleep until Emmalyn whining over the monitor at 6am.

Eddie got up and barricaded a few pillows around Scarlett who was still sleeping in their bed

Eddie got up and barricaded a few pillows around Scarlett who was still sleeping in their bed. She wasn't going to go anywhere but Eddie just wanted to be safe. She left to go see what Emmalyn's problem was.

"What's the matter sweetie?" She asked approaching her sitting up in bed.

"I want daddy." She whined rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy's at work. Why don't you lay down and go back to sleep okay?" Eddie told her and laid her back down. She didn't argue back so Eddie left her room. She figured she wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep at this point so she went and grabbed a cup of coffee. As she stirred it Scarlett started crying in their room.

She picked her up and brought her out to sit in the bouncy seat while Eddie drank her coffee and watched tv.