Watch What You Say

It was Monday December 7th, Eddie was off and Jaime worked 9-5. Eddie came out of their bedroom at 8 to see Jaime in uniform cleaning up the kitchen while Emmalyn had been watching tv.

"Wow you really know how to get me don't ya Mr.Reagan." She said blushing at how attractive he looked wiping the countertop down in his uniform she couldn't take it. He smirked playfully at her in her silk blue robe.

"Oh yeah?" He said then glancing at there daughter watching tv quietly just in the living area off the kitchen. He leaned in and whispered.

"Show me what you got going on under there and I'll see what I can do." He said smiling. She pulled away and blushed, he planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Later Jaime, besides I gotta get her ready and off to school." She said and he agreed it wasn't a good time.

Eddie had set up a play date with another little boy who was in her class she talked about all the time. His name was Brody.

So after she was done school they met up outside and she car pulled Brody and his mom back to their house. They were so cute in the car together. Not to mention the mom was super nice and cool. Her name was kayla and she was younger then Eddie by a couple of years and could tell she still liked to go out on the town for fun. She just came off like that.

For lunch eddie made Grilled cheese and tomato soup, it was a cold snowy day. Kayla helped her cut up carrots and celery to also have with peanut butter.

"So Brody tells me your expecting?" Kayla asked looking at eddies stomach. Thank god she was or it would be an awkward afternoon.

"Ha yes yes we are." She said caught of guard. She did show a little bump but it wasn't completely obvious.

"That's exciting. I'm trying to get CJ to have another one but Brody is such a terror sometimes." She explained. Eddie laughed

"Oh I know what you mean. Missy over their has her moments sometimes me and Jaime think, what the heck are we thinking" Eddie said laughing in a joking matter.

"Well I'll tell you boys are just a different breed. There aggressive and out of control." Kayla said. Eddie wasn't impressed that she was insinuating boys were more difficult. She never had a girl who was she to judge. Maybe she was just not into being a parent.

Eddie stopped herself. And thought of how to speak.

"Yeah I bet, girls are more sassy with an attitude. oh and the screaming. That really rattles your head. Haha" she said. Kayla laughed and didn't disagree.

They all sat down for lunch and laughed at things the kids would say to each other. Emmalyn got peanut butter on her cheek.

"You have a poopy on your face haha" Brody said laughing and pointing. Emmalyn laughed along with him.

"Hey. Brode, enough." Kayla told him. Eddie wiped her face while she giggled. Eddie was a little surprised, they didn't talk like that in their house so seeing Emmalyn laugh was just a shock to her.

"No now you have poopy in your mouth." Emmalyn said as she watched Brody take a bite of celery that had peanut butter on it.

"Emmalyn Nicole. Do we talk like that?! You wanna potty talk you go talk to the potty. Those words do not belong at the table." Eddie told her. She got shy and ate like the good polite little girl Jaime and Eddie were raising her to be.

"Sorry. Like I said. Boys are a lot." Kayla said to her. Eddie just tried to smile and nod.

It was around 4:30 when they decided to go home. Eddie offered to drive them back to their car but kayla insisted on calling a cab. The two toddlers gave a cute little hug to say goodbye.