But, are we still going for drinks?

2 weeks later

After a long tour that involved Eddie getting yelled and being called awful names by a stupid perp, Jaime planned to take her out for drinks. It was a Saturday night. Eddie was finishing up her hair and putting the finishing touches on her hair. She glanced out at her bedroom clock to see it read 8:04pm. Jaime was 4 minutes late. She was surprised. He's officer Jaimsion Reagan, youngest son of the Police commissioner and he's late?

She brushed it off and sprayed her hair. And then there it was. His knock at the door. She put the hairspray down on the vanity. And walked to her front door.

"Who is ittt?" She called smiling.

"Ha. Officer Reagan miss please open up." He laughed back and yelled back to her. It was fun to role play a little bit. She opened the door and Jaime stood there in jeans and a nice button up with a leather jacked holding a dozen red roses.

"Jaime. What's this about?" She blushed as she stepped aside for him to enter her apartment.

"This is me apologizing for that jerk you had coming at you today." He told her. She took them from him and wrapped her other arm around his neck for a hug. He wrapped his arms around her lower back. And hugged her back, she smelled so good.

"Thank you jaime. That's very sweet you didn't have to do that. Now I know why your a few minutes late" she said. He smiled and shrugged her shoulders he was feeling hot and didn't know what else to say. He had that lump stuck in his throat again.

"Let me get a vase, you can come in sit down make yourself at home" she handed him the roses back and went to her hall closet to dig out the vase. He walked into her apartment more and stood in the arch way of the bedrooms and bathroom sort of near where she was. She took the vase to the bathroom and filled it with water and then Jaime put them in the vase while she held it.

"Where do you want to set them?" He asked looking around she didn't have much counter space, her table was a dumping ground and she didn't have a coffee table.

"Umm oh I know I'll put them on my night stand!" She turned to her bedroom and Jaime followed her but stopped in the doorway not wanting it to be weird if they were both in her room. She set them down and smiled saying it looked great. He looked around her room looking for things he maybe didn't know about her. You can learn a lot from the way someone keeps there room. He noticed a picture of her with this other guy that was too close to be a relative. But yet they kinda looked like they would be related.

"Hey who's this?" He asked her. She turned to see what he was pointing at.

"Oh that's Eric. We grew up together. He died 2 weeks after we took that picture. Got in the middle of a burglary and took the bullet. That's why I became a cop." She said. She didn't get upset talking about it which was good. He didn't know what to say to her so he just said sorry and touched her arm.

"I just have to go change my shirt and I'm ready" Eddie told him and went to the bathroom. Jaime was confused.

"Wait your not wearing that? What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"Reagan this is what I wear to bed" she said like he should know that and shut the bathroom door. He rubbed his face he was getting hotter. He thought "if she sleeps in somthing that good looking I can't imagine what she's going to put on to go out" he walked into the room more and sat on the bottom edge of the bed.

The bathroom door opened a minute later and she came out in a black blazer and a low cut white shirt with jeans. He stood up.

"Okay how's this? Too much?" She asked unsure now because of his comment from earlier.