Damage Control

He called Eddie on his way home and she finally answered.
"Eddie hey I-" she cut him off.

"Get my message jack ass? How's your head feeling!?" Eddie yelled basically through the phone. He was a little taken back.

"I'm so so sorry. I need to talk to you about this. Can we please talk?" He asked her.

"Okay Whatever" she was very blunt.

"You wanna meet at my place whenever you can?" He asked. She agreed to be there in 30 minutes. Jaime got back to his apartment after they hung up.

He pulled off the rose petals and sprinkled them all over the bed and floor. Set out a candle or 2 but didn't light it yet. He also set a bottle of sparkling apple juice in ice on the bed with glasses. Then he got in the shower.

15 minutes go by. It's now 12pm. Jaime cuts up cheese and crackers with bologna because she's always hungry. He wants to swoon her. She knocks. He opens the door she looked so pretty. She had on jeans and a white shirt under her coat . Jaime opened his arms for a hug. She rolled her eyes but hugged him back. They went and sat on the couch and he brought over the food.

"Wow. At least you know you messed up. It's gonna take more then food though. " she told him.

"I know. I owe you a lot. I'm sorry about what Happened last night. I don't get drunk. Ever. You know that." He told her.

"Then why did you. Why did you try and keep up with me?" She called out.

"Eddie. I don't want to admit that but it is what I was doing. And I wish I wouldn't have. I guess being in the line of work with you and home with you, sometimes I do feel emasculated but I hate to admit that because I don't want you to change anything. I like how your tough. It's a turn on for me." Jaime expressed. Eddie listened with her heart. She put her hand in his. He was embarrassed. But she was glad he said what he said.

"Jaime. Don't ever feel like that please. Your stronger then me, your bigger then me. And okay so I can drink a little more. Big deal, it's not worth a hangover is it?" She told him. He looked at her and shook his head as he stood up and pulled her with him.

"Are we good though, I see your ring is still on

"Are we good though, I see your ring is still on." Jaime asked her. She was confused.

"You think I'd break off the engagement for this Reagan?" She asked him like he was crazy.

"Well I don't know. You seemed pretty mad. You did call me a jackass." he said.

"Sorry..." Eddie said, She kissed him and then he kissed her back more passionately.

"I would not break off our engagement for this

"I would not break off our engagement for this. I wanna marry you so bad jaime." She told him and he smiled.

"Well I have a little surprise to make it up to you" he told eddie standing up taking her hands and leading her to his bedroom. She blushed as he opened the door and shut it behind them.

"Oh my...Jaime!" She was in shock. He kissed her and laid her down on the bed. He started kissing her down her neck and ears.

"Your spoiling me." She whispered in his ear and he let out a breathy smile.

"You deserve it." He told her back. He pulled off her shirt and kissed his way down.

Things got hot...
———
Jaime's woke up at 4am by his alarm. He turned it off quickly to keep Eddie from waking up. She looked so peaceful tangled in his bed sheets. He got up slowly and made his way to the bathroom. When he came back out he grabbed his clothes and threw them on, Eddie was still passed out. He smiled when he saw she had drooled a little on the pillow he loved her so much.

When he shut the dresser drawer it creaked a little and that made Eddie start to move. He walked over to her, bend down and kissed her forehead.

"I'll see ya later love you." He said quietly to her face.

"Mhm." She smiled and replied still asleep. He smirked, put his hand on her head and rubbed his thumb across her forehead.

He left the room and grabbed his coat, keys, gun and wallet and headed out. He got to the 12 and his Lieutenant was there. He was never there this early. He didn't think much of it and went to the locker room. He was in the midst of getting dressed when one of his officers came in.

"Sarge, Gibson wants to see you." He said. Jaime's face was blank. "Shit" he thought.

"Alright thanks

"Alright thanks." He told his officer and he left. Jaime couldn't think of what this could be about. He put on his belt, got his piece and headed out to see Gibson.

"You wanted to see me?" Jaime said walking into his office.

"Shut the door and sit down." He told him. Jaime swallowed the lump in his throat and did it.

"Everything okay?" He asked him.

"You and Janko." He questioned and Jaime was confused.

"Yeah what about us?" Jaime said.

"You guys still together?" He asked, Jaime felt taken back.

"Yeah...No offense but why is my personal life interfering with my job?" Jaime questioned.

"We got pictures Reagan. Of you drunk off your ass and Janko trying to help you." He raised his voice. Jaime didn't understand.

"Alright so what's the damage?" He wanted to get straight to the point and wasn't understanding why it was bad he went out for drinks with his fiancé.

"The damage is this." Gibson put 4 pictures infront of him. Jaime sat up to look at them. His face sunk. The first picture was Jaime smiling talking to Eddie at the table, The second was them slow dancing, the 3rd was them kissing at the short wall overlooking the city, and the 4th was Eddie helping him out the door. The problem was...whoever turned these pictures in had photoshopped eddies hair to look black. So it looks like he's with another women in the beginning of the night, but by the end Eddie showed up to help him.

"What the hell?" Jaime was shocked.

"They're trying to release these by later today. We're sending it to 1PP as we speak." He told him.

"But it's Eddie. I wasn't with anyone else the whole night. I remember these 3 pictures. I was with Eddie, someone photoshopped it to make look like a different girl." Jaime told him. Gibson scrunched his eyebrows and looked what Jaime was saying.

"Hm." He said thinking and then looking at jaime who was hoping he understood what he was saying.

"I'm going to have to go down to 1PP myself and clear this up. Dismissed." He said to Jaime who was relieved. He got up and got into his squad room just in time to do roll call. His mind kept trying to figure out who'd want to ruin his rep.