Scarlett's First Sunday Dinner

"Babe? Almost ready?" Jaime called through the bathroom door to Eddie. It was the first Sunday dinner as a family of 4 and he didn't want to be too late. It was another rough night though, they skipped church and napped all morning but they were still exhausted.

"Yeah sorry" Eddie said opening the door. She looked amazing.

"Wow, you do not look like someone who just gave birth less then a week ago" Jaime laughed and it made Eddie feel good.

"Are the girls ready?" She asked him as she slipped on her shoes.

"Yup, big sisters got the bag and little sisters sleeping in her car seat." Jaime told her.

"Okay. Huh." Eddie was looking around the room flustered.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"Nothing I just. I don't want to forget anything." She said.

"Honey we got the diaper bag, we got the bouncy seat, your pump. What else is there? You got the drinks." He laughed pointing to her chest. Which made her smile and hit him playfully.

"Shut up ha. I guess that's it though." She said and started to walk out to leave. She held Emmalyn's hand putting the diaper bag on her back. Jaime got the car seat and bouncy seat and off they went.

They walked in to find everyone helping in the kitchen.

"Knock knock" Jaime called out as they came through

"Heyy!!" Danny said coming over to greet them.

"Glad you guys made it!" Erin said coming to see Scarlett sleeping away.

"Grandpa! What is that!?" Emmalyn ran over to frank who was cutting up ham with an electric knife. He stopped and got down to her level for a big hug she was excited to see him.

"It's a knife to cut up our dinner so we can eat it!" He explained and she was interested in this idea.

"You look great Eddie how are the nights?" Erin asked as Jaime took the bag off her back and set it aside.

"Thank you they've been a little brutal but we're doing it haha." She told her. Erin nodded in remembrance of those nights. Jaime knelt down to get Scarlett out of the car seat as Eddie was talking to everyone.

She looked so precious still sleeping. Danny seemed like he wanted to hold her as he was still looking at her.

"Wanna hold her Danny before she gets cranky?" Jaime asked.

"Of course." Danny said and Jaime handed her off. Danny couldn't help but smile it took him back to when the boys were that small. Jaime picked up the empty car seat and put it to the side. Then went to the fridge and got a beer.

"Hey Em, sit on your butt. You can watch but sit on the chair." Jaime told her as she was standing on the chair watching frank cut the ham.

"So what can I help with?" Eddie asked but everything was claimed to be done.