Meeting everyone

It was 2pm Sunday afternoon, Eddie was changing emmalyns whole outfit because she had an accident again. They wanted to leave to help with dinner and get her comfortable around more new people.

"Emmalyn let's try really hard not to have any more accidents today okay? You have to tell someone when you have to go potty so we don't go in our pants okay?" Eddie told her. Jaime was in the room too.

"Should we just put her in a pull up honey?" Jaime asked. Eddie stopped to think.

"I don't know. Maybe we just take some with us and an outfit or 2." She said.

"Okay we just won't let her sit on my dads chair haha" Jaime laughed. Jaime threw diapers and some clothes in the backpack that Eddie already had packed with things like silly cup, toddler utensils, bibs, wipes, a few toys and some snacks just in case.

 Jaime threw diapers and some clothes in the backpack that Eddie already had packed with things like silly cup, toddler utensils, bibs, wipes, a few toys and some snacks just in case

The plan for dinner was homemade breaded chicken breasts, Mac and cheese, peas, a salad, rolls, and fresh fruit.

"Ready to go?" Eddie said. Emmalyn was excited, they've been talking about everyone all day so she was ready. She jumped up and down and grabbed eddies hand. She wore a cute pink and white striped dress, pink strap sandals and a pink bow in her hair.

"Got everything

"Got everything. Off we go" Jaime said and they left. The whole car ride Emmalyn was asking all kinds of questions about things she saw out the window and people and buildings. Jaime and Eddie couldn't help but laugh at the crazy things she said.

They pulled up to the house and Eddie got Emmalyn out and carried her while Eddie got the bag. It wasn't a street to have a 3 year old loose on the ground unaware of her surroundings. Everyone else was already there. They could tell because they saw Danny and Erins vehicles.

They walked up and opened the front door. Emmalyn had her arms around jaimes neck while he carried her.

"Hey guess who's here" Jaime called out so they were ready. Eddie followed him to the kitchen where everyone was doing somthing with the meal. Danny and the boys were breading the chicken, Erin was doing the Mac and cheese, then pop was sitting at the bar snapping peas, Frank was at the table with Nikki cutting up fruit. Everyone stopped what they were doing and waited for Jaime and Eddie to come through the door with there new addition.