Lenny Summers: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Lenny is all about aftercare. He'll clean everything up and then all he wants is to hold you in his arms. The two of you laying in each other's arms, sharing tender caresses and soft kisses, whispered words of affection and love. He could stay like that all day.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Oh god, don't make him pick! Lenny loves every part of you, he couldn't choose a favourite part of you if he tried. It changes all the time. When you're kissing, his favourite part of you are your soft lips, when your laying together and you caress his cheek, it's your hands, when you're talking about something you're passionate about, it's your eyes. He loves every part of him, don't make him choose.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Lenny tries not to get it on you but if he does, he's apologetic. You have to tell him that it's alright if you don't mind. And if you welcome it? He just melts, whatever you want. And he'll always clean you up, he could never just leave you like that.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Lenny doesn't really have any dirty secrets, at least he doesn't think he does. His 'dirty secret' is more from before you were together, when you were just friends. He would have less than platonic thoughts about you and he would feel a little bad about it, he worried that if you were to find out you wouldn't look at him the same way. Then he remembers that they were just thoughts, you couldn't find out about them. He'd start to lean into them more but still feel a little guilty. Now he realises that all those concerns were for nothing.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Lenny isn't very experienced. He's young and not very interested in one night stands, he wants to have a connection with the person he is with.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Lenny wants to be able to see your face, to be able to kiss you. He likes being close to you, pressed against you, to feel you against him or be able to see all of you. So missionary or having you ride him are his favourite positions.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

The two of you tend to keep it lighthearted, giggling and smiling to keep things relaxed and comfortable. Neither of you really get too serious but that doesn't mean that the two of you don't have more serious, romantic moments.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Lenny keeps everything groomed and tidy, especially when you start dating.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Lenny is very into intimacy. All he wants is to be close to you, to make you feel good. To him this is all about being close to each other, what's the point if it isn't intimate? He loves you a lot and makes sure to whisper quiet words of affection in your ear and share soft touches. Disconnected sex just doesn't interest him.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Before you were together, he didn't really do it all that often. Let's be realistic he never really had the time or privacy to do so even if he wanted too. Now that you are together, he doesn't have the need too, maybe if one of you is anyway from the camp though.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

As stated before, Lenny is inexperienced so he might not even be aware of any kinks he has. I don't think he's a very kinky person anyway. But if you have some kinks that you want to bring into the bedroom, he'll most likely try to accommodate them. Just taking your time and easing each other into knew things.