Mary-Beth: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Mary-Beth is super affectionate after sex, wanting to both give and receive affection. Just lots of cuddling and kissing, sharing soft words of love and gentle caresses. Just the definition of soft. It would be absolute torture to have to cut that moment short, you both live for these moments, tangled limbs and lingering kisses.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

It's cheesy, she knows, but she loves every part of you. You asked her once and she just answered "everything" and she meant it. You told her that it wasn't a real answer but she insisted. When forced to choose one thing, she chose your eyes. Making you blush when she confessed that she could stare into them for hours.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

For a female partner, Mary-Beth help you clean up if necessary but expects the same in return. For a male partner, just don't be messy, it's not exactly her thing.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

We all know that Mary-Beth loves her romance novels, though not all her books are all that innocent. She will blush very heavily if you find those books and confront her about them, but she's so adorable. Still, you put her out of her misery and tell her not to be embarrassed. Now it's your little secret.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Mary-Beth as some experience, enough to know what she's doing. However, she isn't a fan of short term flings. She's a romantic and prefers knowing who she is with, being intimate physically just isn't the same if you aren't intimate emotionally. She wants a connection with the people she's with.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying)

Mary-Beth just wants to be close to you. Face to face, so she can see those beautiful eyes of yours and watch your expressions as much as you can watch her's, and your bodies as close as they can be.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Mary-Beth is more serious in the moment. She isn't too serious but does sincerely want to focus on you. However, that doesn't mean that she can't be more playful, the two of you have your more silly moments but she often leans to the more romantic aspect of things.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

She keeps everything neat and tidy, even when you weren't dating.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Very romantic and very intimate. Mary-Beth wants to be as close to you as possible in every way. If there is no romance or intimacy, what's the point? Because of this, foreplay can go on for ages but neither of you would ever complain about it.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

When she can get away from Miss Grimshaw and get some privacy? Sure. She likes to take her time though, not seeing it as something that should be rushed.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Body worship. The idea of just spending hours just loving each other, admiring each other, and adoring each other's bodies, it's ideal to her. It's just perfect and who wouldn't love that? Don't get it wrong though for even a second, she loves to spoil you as much as she loves to be spoiled by you.