Sean MacGuire: Inseparable

Sean MacGuire X Irish Female Reader

Summary: you're a new member of the Van der Linde gang and they soon realise that you are just as loud and annoying as Sean. Unfortunately for the rest of the gang, you both immediately hit it off.

Word Count: 2400

Following the two men, Dutch Van der Linde and Arthur Morgan, you rode into their camp and dismounted your horses. You had met the men in town where they helped you out of some trouble, which somehow led to Dutch offering you a place in their gang. And, well, the offer was just too good to turn down.

Arthur nodded at you politely before going his own way, leaving you with Dutch for him to show you around and introduce you to the others.

Dutch introduced you to Hosea first, then the women, and then to some men who sat around the campfire. The two of you were crossing the camp to meeting some other members of the gang but were stopped by a red headed man walking up to you both.

"Dutch! Who's your friend?" the man asked with an Irish accent.

"Sean, this is Y/n L/n, she'll be joining us" Dutch introduced you both.

"Nice to meet ya, Sean" you smiled and held your hand out for him to shake.

"You're Irish?!" Sean asked with a bright smile.

"Yeah" you laughed as he shook your hand enthusiastically. "So are you" you commented as you released his hand dropped your hand back to your side. "You seem excited, isn't Miss O'Shea from Ireland as well?" you asked, wondering why he was so excited about meeting another Irish person.

"Well yeah but she don't like us lot that much" Sean told you, completely unfazed about Dutch standing right beside you.

"What do you mean?" you frowned slightly.

"She's a snotty nosed little West Briton-" Sean started, quickly cut off by Dutch.

"Sean" Dutch warned.

"All I'm sayin' is that she had people sweepin' her chimneys, and now she looks down her nose at us all. Except Dutch, I suppose" Sean shrugged.

"Mr MacGuire" Dutch warned again with a sigh, and you had to stifle a little snicker.

"Hey, how about good ol' Sean MacGuire finishes your tour?" Sean suggested with a large smile.

"Sure" you accepted with a smile of your own. "That's alright, right?" you asked, looking up at Dutch.

"Sure, that's fine" Dutch nodded, sighing slightly. He didn't like where this was going, he could just see you both causing trouble together in the future. "Just behave" he told you both but it seemed more directed at Sean than you.

- - - - -

You have been running with the Van der Linde gang for a little while now and, just as Dutch had predicted on your first day with them, you spent most of your time with Sean.

The two of you had hit it off instantly, the two of you getting along like you had known each other all your lives. Your personalities just bounced off of each other's with ease, much to the dismay of the other gang members.

The two of you were practically inseparable. If one of you was around, the other wouldn't be far behind. You could recall Arthur muttering something along the lines of 'oh god, there's two of them' at one point.

- - - - -

You were sitting at one of the tables in the camp, cleaning your gun. The sound of footsteps approaching made you look up and a bright smile grew on your face when you saw Sean walking over to you.