Micah Bell: Been Too Damn Long

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: Micah has been away for too long but when he gets back, you feel a little ignored.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut, knife play

Word Count: 2600

Micah had been away, tracking a score, for a while now. About two weeks had passed since you last saw him and you found yourself having him around. He could be a little difficult to deal with but you didn't think the camp was the same without him.

When he returned, bringing back a decent score and sharing it with Dutch, he helped himself to a drink and sat down at the campfire. You had sat with him, pulled onto his lap as usual, as you both conversed with the other members of the gang.

Eventually, after some time of trying to get his attention focused on you, you got fed up. You had missed him and he was just sitting at the campfire, barely paying any attention to you, and it was irritating. So, you stood up with a frustrated sigh, telling him that you were going to bed, before leaving for your tent.

Once in the privacy of your tent, you stripped down to your chemise and let your hair down, combing your fingers through it. You turned when you heard somebody stepping into the tent, already knowing who it was. Confirming your assumption, you turned to find Micah tying the canvas closed.

"What do you want Micah?" you asked, crossing your arms over your chest, as if he didn't share this tent with you.

"Well shit, that ain't much of a 'welcome home'" Micah said sarcastically.

"As if you care" you scoffed.

"Oh so you're in a mood? Ya goin' to tell me what's wrong, princess?" Micah asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Don't call me that" you huffed, knowing that he only ever called you that to get under your skin but it still worked every time.

"Why not?" Micah asked with a smirk, knowing exactly why.

"Forget it" you sighed, turning your face away from him.

"So what's wrong, princess?" Micah repeated his question, putting even more emphasis on the petname this time.

"Micah...you've been away for days and then you come back and you spend most of your time around the campfire" you told him, hoping that he could see why this had upset you a little.

"Oh...so I haven't been paying enough attention to you? I've been ignoring you, is that it?" he was smirking again, of course.

"I ain't asking for much, just...something" you whispered, looking away from him again.

"Oh, princess" Micah hummed with a sarcastic sympathy as he stepped towards you. "Why didn't you just say something?" he asked, taking hold of your chin and making you look at him.

"Like you would have listened to me...or even cared" you tried to look away again but he took a firm hold on your jaw, forcing you to keep looking at him.

"That so?" Micah asked. You nodded but he just squeezed your jaw, surprisingly gentle, silently telling you that you had to speak.

"Yeah, it is" you insisted.

"Well, you just deserve better than that. Don't you, princess?" Micah chuckled lowly, he was mocking you and you knew it.

"Actually, Micah...yes, I do" you told him with a surprising amount of firmness, wrapping your hand around his wrist and pushing his hand away from your jaw. Yes, Micah knew how to press your buttons but you also knew how to press his, and you knew that would hit a nerve.