Sadie Adler: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Sadie will happily lay with your head on her chest or shoulder, running her fingers through your hair as she presses a kiss to the top of your head. If you want to talk, she's happy to do so, the two of you sharing soft words and conversation. If you are worn out and just want to sleep, that's perfectly fine as well as she will hold you as you drift off. If the two of you had been a little more rough, she'll sooth you, stroking your hair, telling you how well you did and how good you are while covering your face in kisses, making you smile.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Sadie honestly loves every part of you simply because it is a part of you and she makes sure that you know that. But if your insecure about a certain body part, she will show it more love, sometimes so subtly that you won't even realise it at first. She just can't have you feeling bad about yourself.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

For a female partner, Sadie is attentive and he happy to help clean you up if necessary. For a male partner, Sadie doesn't care all that much as long as you clean up.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Sadie doesn't really have a dirty secret. When it comes to you she believes it's important to be open and honest so she is and she hopes you feel comfortable enough to be the same. And when it comes to anyone outside of your relationship, she isn't sharing anything about her sex life anyway.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

It's possible that the only person she's been with his her late husband but it's also possible that she had an experience or two before meeting him (I'm not sure when they met). Either way, she's fairly experienced and knows what she is doing. Then again if she is now with a female partner, it's probably a new experience anyway. Still, she knows what she is doing.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Usually Sadie is on top, taking some sort of control. She'll kiss along your neck as she listens to your moans. Resting her forehead against yours and watching your face as you come undone.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Sadie usually leans towards being more serious, taking your intimate time together rather seriously, but she can definitely be a little more lighthearted in the moment. She's perfectly able to be intense but can also have the both of you laughing softly as you mess around, just enjoying getting some time alone together.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

She's well groomed. Everything is neat and tidy.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Intimacy is pretty important to Sadie because she decided that if she was going to be with anyone, it was going to b somebody that she cared deeply about. So she can be very intimate and romantic, showering you in praise and compliments. As I stated before, she can still be a little more lighthearted and playful but there is still intimacy to the act. When you're laughing quietly together and sharing soft conversation, that can feel even more intimate and personal.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

It hadn't exactly been a priority for a little while. She lost her husband and then had to adjust to life with a gang of outlaws, it wasn't something that she thought about. But eventually this new life became her norm and as she started to accept it, running jobs and falling for you, it's something she would pick up again. But it still never seemed to be a priority to her and then she ended up with you, so it really wasn't something that she needed to do.