Arthur Morgan: Trans Part 2

Arthur Morgan X Trans Male Reader

Summary: Arthur is worried about you and you decide that he is trust worthy enough to confide in.

WARNINGS: Gender dysphoria and talking about gender dysphoria. I hope this is at least somewhat accurate, please let me know if anything is wrong! The last thing I want is to cause any offence.

Word Count: 1400

You had almost always had Arthur attention, not just since he and Charles found out your secret while out hunting. No, Arthur had took notice of you from the day you joined the gang. You often crossed his thoughts when he had a moment of free time and he was often aware of you around the camp.

Perhaps that was why he had noticed that you were acting differently today. You had just been acting...distant and withdrawn from the rest of the gang. You weren't as talkative as you usually were, you weren't laughing along with the others, it didn't even seem like you were listening.

Another strange behaviour Arthur had noticed today was that you happened to be wearing a lot of layers. Normally that wouldn't make him question anything but it was a really warm day, he had even decided to leave his jacket in his tent for the day. He also noticed that when Sean made a joke and asked if you were sweating your ass off, you had insisted that you were actually a little cold before just walking away.

Of course, Arthur had asked if you were alright, concerned as a friend but not pushing you to tell him anything. But you had just mumbled an 'I'm fine' before walking away. Clearly, you were not fine, not completely anyway.

So he waited until some time in the early afternoon, when most of the men had left the camp for one reason or another, before planning on trying to talk to you about whatever was going on. He couldn't see you around the camp, so he headed to your tent to check up on you.

The canvas wasn't pulled back but it wasn't tied closed either. "Y/n?" Arthur asked as he lifted the canvas slightly, peering in to see if you were even there.

The unexpected visit made you jump a little as you turned to him, acting as if you hadn't been doing anything but Arthur had seen you. You were just wearing your shirt and pants now, no more thick jacket. And you had clearly been trying to look at yourself in the little mirror that you kept in your tent. Though, Arthur couldn't imagine you would be able to get a good look at your attire in it, it was the type of mirror he used when he was shaving.

"Are you alright?" Arthur asked, not commenting on what you had been attempting to do.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" you nodded as you snatched the jacket from your cot, tugging it back on.

"You've just, uh...been acting a little weird today" Arthur observed, not sure how to word it and he certainly didn't want to accidentally offend you. But you just shrugged dismissively. "Is it something to do with...uh, what you told me and Charles when we went hunting?" he asked, trying to be as blunt but as polite as possible.

"Yeah..." you nodded, confirming his thoughts.

"Well, just so you know, you can always talk to me or Charles about it if you want too" Arthur offered kindly.

"I dunno..." you rubbed the back of your neck nervously.

You never really had anyone that you could talk to this about. Either they didn't know or they weren't accepting, but Arthur already knew and he accepted you just how you were. Hell, he even cared about you.

"I know we don't really understand but we care about ya. You deserve to have somebody you can confide in" Arthur told you sincerely

"Thanks Arthur" you couldn't help but smile a little. It really did mean a lot to you.