You Are Narcoleptic

Arthur-

If you fall asleep in the camp, Arthur will always pick you up and carry you to your tent so that you can be more comfortable. If he's been running around after everyone, leaving him exhausted, he will join you for a nap. If you fall asleep somewhere a little more public, he won't wake you up unless he has no choice, and will not leave your side. You're safe to feel sleepy or fall asleep around him, he'll watch over you.

Dutch-

For obvious reasons, Dutch will not be sending you on jobs. Especially if he has a special place for you in his heart, he will not risk you getting into danger. If you fall asleep in the camp, he'll carry you back to his tent and let you sleep there, if he isn't busy he will sit with you and read to himself. If anyone says anything bad about you, Dutch will not stand for it.

Hosea-

Hosea is understanding and respectful of it. When you're feeling sleepy, you can coerce him into taking a nap with you if he isn't busy and it's a quiet day in the camp. If you fall asleep somewhere in the camp, he will make sure you're comfy so that you don't wake up with a sore neck or anything and get a blanket for you.

Micah-

Micah rarely sleeps, sometimes staying mostly awake for days on end. Usually the best he can do is a few power naps throughout the week. So, he's actually a little impressed by how much you can sleep. When you're new, before he's grown fond of you, he'll call you lazy or say you aren't pulling your weight. But once you're together, or even just when he's developing feelings for you, he wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. If you fall asleep beside him, even if it's in the safety of the camp, he stays beside you like your own personal guard dog. He's protective and feels vulnerable when he sleeps, he wonders if you feel the same. Either way, he feels the need to protect you when you're sleeping or when you're starting to feel sleepy.

Charles-

You have fallen asleep when hunting with him a few times. Everything is so quiet and still, you can't help it. Charles never gets upset or annoyed, he finds it kinda cute. He just shrugs before carrying you back to the camp the two of you had set up, a small smile on his face. You'll apologise profusely when you wake up but he assures you that it's alright, he understands and really doesn't mind. You'll wake up with a blanket draped over you and Charles cooking some food. If you fall asleep against him in the camp, he will either take you back to your bedroll or just not move until you wake up.

Javier-

Javier thinks it's adorable when you get sleepy and just can't keep your eyes open no matter how much you try. When he sees you nodding off at the campfire, he will purposely play soft tunes on the guitar, like he's trying to put you to sleep. He's not, he thinks that it's more considerate and like I said...he thinks it's adorable. Smiles like a fool if you fall asleep against his shoulder. Looks a little smug, like he's showing the other members of the gang that you're with him.

John-

John doesn't really need to be talked into an impromptu nap. If you're feeling like you need some sleep and let him know, he'll be ushering you to his tent to cuddle up and fall asleep. It's the same if you fall asleep on him, he'll carry you back to his tent and stay with you. He really doesn't care about some of the playful teasing that Arthur will give him. You have an excuse to sleep so much but he doesn't, but he doesn't care.

Sean-

You almost have a calming effect on Sean. Sometimes when Sean is in a very hyper mood but you are just about ready for some shut eye, he just seems to calm down. If you're out in public, during a time that you really can't fall asleep, he is probably the best at keeping you awake. But if you're in the camp, he'll tell you just sleep if you need to, it's alright, he'll watch over you!...but probably ends up falling asleep with you.