PROLOGUE

Raven black eyes stare at the mobile in hand. Irritation and annoyance was building in reading the messages popping up in the chat room.

Can't they come to a conclusion.

Fingers move over the keyboard, typing in words. The heated conversation in the chat room doesn't seem to come to an end.

Is it really that hard for them decide!!!

Irritation was reaching its peak. Finger move furiously over the keyboard asking to come to a conclusion or let the plan be canceled.

This will get their attention.

Everyone in the chat room finally come to a conclusion on the plan.

They decide where to meet and how they are gonna travel. How much cash each one needs to carry.

All is decided.

In the end, they are reminded to make sure not to let their parents know or they can say goodbye to the world outside.

The mobile is kept down face front on the bed, an exasperated sign is left from between the lips followed by a big smile.

The Raven black eyes search for a certain someone to inform about the plan.

I need to inform him.

Just then a tall frame enters the bedroom staring at the file in hand. He mindlessly goes and sits on the bed next to her.

Feeling anxious eyes on himself, he turns to meet the Raven black eyes showing excitement.

He puts down the file and gives his full attention.

She shares her plan of tomorrow to him and he nods his head with understanding and reminds her to stay careful.

She gets off the bed to pack her bag and wallet.

Someone knowing will keep me at peace, knowing I have backup.

A screech of excitement is heard as Ruhee thinks to herself.

We are finally bunking college after entering our final year!!!