CHAPTER 53

Remember once I asked, who or what the sun and the moon might be jealous of? To be honest, they are jealous of nothing. Because the sun, the moon, sky and trees, clouds and stars, these are all nature, and nature can never be replaced for anything.

It has been ten minutes, and still Ruhee and Aayan were hugging each other, or more like, Aayan didn't wanna let go, 'Aayan.' Ruhee calls out to him in a soft voice. Aayan hums in reply, 'Can you let go now?' Ruhee asks softy. Aayan hums in denial. Ruhee signs and says, 'You are hot.' Aayan smirks and says, 'I know.' 'Then let go.' Ruhee didn't understand the double meaning Aayan had used, and that made him smile at her innocence, 'A little longer, please. This feels nice.' Aayan finally speaks up, snuggling closer to her. Ruhee let's out an exasperated breath and says, 'You said that five minutes ago, aswell.' Ruhee whines, and Aayan hums in reply.

Ruhee starts pulling away, seeing this, Aayan signs and moves back, but keeps his arms around her. Aayan looks at Ruhee's face, to see her giving him a cute frown. He lets out a small laugh, and Ruhee punches his chest, 'You mister, are really heavy.' Ruhee says, as Aayan had literally weighed her shoulder. Ruhee removes his arms from around her and says, 'Now, I need to go home. Bye.' Ruhee says and walks past him, when he holds her wrist and frowns at her, 'Where are you going?' Ruhee turns around and says, 'Home. I just said that.' 'Yeah, but which home?' he asks, 'My home.' Ruhee replies, 'Your home as in my home? Or Your home as in your home?' Aayan asks. Ruhee looks at him confused for a moment, but soon it ticked in what he meant. She fully turns to him and says, 'My home as in, the one I live in with my parents.' 'But, our marriage is permanent now, so you should be coming to my home, right?' Ruhee smiles at him and says, 'Yes, but after we speak to our parents.' 'Why?' he asks, 'Because they need to approve of our marriage.' Ruhee says, 'They don't approve our marriage?' Aayan asks with a frown, 'We'll know once I ask them and for that...' Ruhee says and moves his hand that was holding his wrist, '.... You should let me go.' she turns around, walking towards the door.

'Ruhee.' Aayan calls again. She signs and turns around, 'Yes, Aayan.' He points to her bag on the couch, she looks at it and runs to her bag, 'Oh, My bag!' she says. She picks up her bag and stops, she thinks for sometime, and puts her bag down again. She opens her bag and pulls out her mobile, 'I need to book an auto first. Running auto's ask for too much.' she says, as she books an auto. Aayan walks towards her and peeks over her shoulder to looks into her mobile. He slowly extends his hand from above, and snatches Ruhee's mobile from her hands.

Ruhee was surprised, 'Aayan!' she says and turns around. Aayan had a mischievous look in his eyes as he showed Ruhee her mobile. Ruhee moved forward to grab it from him, but he moves back. He now had his hand stretched above his head, with Ruhee's mobile, 'If you wanna go home, come and get this.' Aayan says as he walks backwards, away from an approaching Ruhee, 'Don't play around, Aayan. Give me my mobile.' She says, trying to reach to her mobile, but he is too tall for her. Soon, the two started laughing and enjoying this little quarrel. Ruhee finally jumps and grabs her mobile, in this process, her weight landed on Aayan, which caused him to loose his balance and they were about to fall back, but Aayan put his left arm around Ruhee and twisted their body and balance, which landed them to lean on a wall.

Aayan's left arm, which was around Ruhee was pressed between the wall and her back. Aayan's right arm was pressed against the wall, as his body leaned into Ruhee. He looked at Ruhee, to see if she was hurt in anyway, but she was already looking at him stunned, due to their proximity. Aayan's eyes shifted to her lips, then back to her eyes. He moved his face closer to hers slowly, maintaining eye contact. They were just a few inches apart, but their moment was ruined when Ruhee's mobile rang in her hand.

Ruhee looked startled at her mobile and Aayan signed heavily, as he rested his forehead on her shoulder. Ruhee quickly answered her mobile and said, 'Yes, Abba.' Aayan shook his head as it rested on her shoulder. Ruhee spoke in her mobile as Aayan got lost in his thoughts. He couldn't believe that Ruhee was finally his and only his. He wanted to let the entire world know that they were together. He was so happy, that he couldn't describe it and he didn't want to aswell, he just wanted to feel it and he did, and he relished it.