CHAPTER 38

Whether it be the night sky or the morning blue sky, it is beautiful. We just need to take time in admiring it.

It was Sunday today, and Ruhee was in a mess inside the closet. After breakfast, Aayan went off to drop Sahma at Shifa's home. He told her to get ready as he left, and that's what Ruhee is doing right now, trying to figure out what to wear.

She was confused, should she wear something casual or formal, fancy or not. She has been inside the closet for half an hour now, and Aayan would be home any minute. She looked at the clock to see it's almost 12 noon. Since it was Sunday, everyone slept in.

In the end, she decided to go formal. It would fit in, whether it be a fancy place or a casual place. She picked out a straight long black kurti, which had golden buttons along the left side, from top till a few centimeters above the bottom, and a burgundy self tie palaza pants. She matched them with a pair of black strap on heels and a burgundy hijab. She put on light makeup, BB cream, mascara, blush and a nude lipstick. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time and nodded to herself.

She looked at the clock to see it was past 12:30pm and Aayan hadn't come yet. She opened the closet door and walked out, to find Aayan sitting on the bed, looking at his mobile. Aayan looked towards Ruhee, when he heard the closet door open and his eyes went wide for a second, but he composed himself. He stood up and walked past Ruhee into the closet to get ready. Ruhee felt a bit disappointed when he didn't say anything about how she looked, but then again, he never does say anything.

In 15 minutes, Aayan walked out the closet, ready. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black t-shirt, covered with a burgundy blazer. He was wearing dark brown formal shoes. He really looked good in that outfit.

We are twinning.

Ruhee had still not gotten over Aayan's close approach the other night, so she spent the entire Saturday trying her best to avoid him. Today, however, she was going out with him and she had told her heart to control itself, since it had been misbehaving alot lately, around Aayan. 'Shall we leave?' she hears Aayan ask her, so she looks up at him and nods.

After checking everything is locked and secure, they got into the car and Aayan began the engine. They were on the road when Ruhee asked him, 'Where are we going?' He kept his eyes on the road and replied, 'For lunch.' Ruhee had the urge to smack his head and say, 'I know that you idiot, but where are we going for lunch?' but she kept it in. She took a deep breath and asked again, 'Yeah, but where are we going for lunch?'

'The waterfall restaurant.' Aayan replied, turning on the road. Ruhee nodded her head and looked out the window. Soon, they reached the restaurant. Aayan parked the car and got out, and so did Ruhee. They walked into the restaurant and Aayan went over to the front desk, as he had already reserved their table. Ruhee looked around while she waited. Aayan walked over to her and they went off towards their table.

As they walked further into the restaurant, Ruhee felt like she was walking into a cave. The plain painted walls, now looked like rock walls. When the reached the dining area, Ruhee was at awe. It had a moist and calm atmosphere, the air around felt humid and the lighting really dim and cool. They were seated on their table and handed menu cards, but Ruhee was busy admiring the atmosphere.

'You ready to order?' she hears Aayan ask her and she looks at him. After his question sinks in, she looks at the menu. She had no clue what to order, to be honest, Ruhee was never good at ordering, her dad had always ordered and once when she did, she had the entire bill messed up. She placed the menu down with a sign and looked at Aayan and said, 'You order for me aswell.' Aayan rises his eyebrow in question. Ruhee pouts at him and says, 'I am not good at ordering. And if you don't want to pay too much for too little, I suggest you order for me aswell.'