CHAPTER 21

The moon in the night sky, a perfect circle with the exact amount of brightness one needs, to not feel lonely in the dark. But in reality, it's just a stone surface, with the sun helping it to shine.

From a far, you'll find everyone perfect, but once you get close, you'll see that they have also had a stone surface once, and they needed someone to help them shine again.

Ruhee knew playing truth or dare is meaningless, since everyone is gonna chose truth. The bottle was rotating and everyone was staring at it, anxiously. The bottle stops. Aina has to answer to Aayan.

Aina looks at Aayan, waiting for him to ask her something. "Truth or dare?" Aayan asks, awkwardly. "Truth" Aina replies. Ruhee just shakes her head.

I knew it.

"Okay, um...." Aayan thinks, as he rubs his hands on his pants. Everyone looks at him, waiting for him to ask her anything. "Do you have any siblings?" Aayan asks, stupidly. Zubair just slaps his own forehead, while the girls control their laughters.

Aina looks at him and raises her both her eyebrows, "Uh, No." she replies, doubtfully. Aina really had no siblings, but that was not the question she expected. "Okay." Aayan says, taking a sip from his drink, and Ruhee spins the bottle.

The bottle stops, with Jian under the radar of Ruhee. Ruhee smirks at Jian, and Jian gets nervous. "Truth or dare?" Ruhee asks, a bit too sweetly for Jian's liking. Jian knew her friend well, she is trapped if she chose either. Jian signs and goes for truth. She knew she is done for, so why do it the hard way.

Ruhee smirks and asks, "So, is Muhajir still horny?" and Jian immediately flushes with embarrassment. "No, Uh I mean, How will I know? Go ask him." she replies and nervously gulps down her drink. Ruhee knew that would spite her up, "Uh-huh" Ruhee replies, with a mischievous smirk. Afza and Aina just control their laughter, while Aayan and Zubair look confused. "You!" Jian says, after slamming her glass down on the teapoy, and pointing a finger at Ruhee, "Just wait till it's your turn to answer." Jian said, determined and Ruhee, visibly gulped, before spinning the bottle again. Aina could ask Zubair.

"Truth or dare?" Aina asks sweetly. "Dare." Zubair replies, nonchalantly. Well, none of the girls were gonna do any dare, and Zubair knew that. Aayan was just too boring to do any. Aina looked at him shocked, then at Jian, not knowing what to make him do. "Um, Okay then...." Aina looks around, trying to find something that would help her. She looks at Aayan, who was sitting unbothered, looking at her. Her smile just widens.

"You have to kiss Aayan." Ruhee spits out her drink, which she was drinking and coughs. Afza rubs her back, trying to contain her own growing smile, while Jian just slaps a hand on her mouth. Ruhee looks at Afza, with an amused smile and then back at the boys. Their expressions were priceless. Aayan and Zubair were just staring at a grinning Aina, with their mouths ajar.

The room felt silent, the girls were just containing their smiles, while the boys turned to look at each other. They moved away from each other, with a disgusted look. "I am not doing it." Zubair says, looking at Aina. "Oh, c'mon. Just on the cheek." Aina says, smiling. "You can't back off." Jian says, pointing an accusing finger at Zubair. "This will be fun." Afza says, looking between Aayan and Zubair. Zubair looks at Afza and skahes his head, "I mean, why should I kiss him? I am not his wife. Ask Ruhee to kiss him, she is his wife." Zubair blabbers out. Now, all the eyes point towards Ruhee, and so do a certain brown ones.

Ruhee felt like a dear caught in headlights. They just stared at her. "It's your dare Zubair, you do it. Don't drag me in." Ruhee says, flushed. "As much as I want Ruhee to kiss a guy, Aayan is not the one for me." Jian says, looking at Ruhee. "Yeah, so you do it, there is no escape." Afza adds in.