CHAPTER 30

Have you ever wondered, How the sun was given its name? Or how everything we know has a name or a meaning to it? Research. We all know what we know, because someone in the world had taken an interest in finding out. It is not easy for anyone to just get up and give names to things, it is a big process. And us, without knowing, help such researchers in naming the object. Either by expressing how we feel about it or what we think about it?

We do it because us humans, have the tendency to comment about everything. It is not bad to comment on things, but it is bad to comment negative about it.

She must be a gold digger.

Look at that gown she is wearing, must have cost a fortune.

She must look ugly, that's why she is hiding her face.

I mean, is she that fragile, that the billionaire needs to protect her from camera flashes.

The girl hit jackpot.

The most eligible bachelor and billionaire, the girl sure got eyes.

Aayan couldn't believe his eyes. It was currently around 12 noon, and Mason ran into his office without knocking. He was gonna yell at Mason for just barging in like that, but Mason placed his tab before Aayan, urging him to read it. Ands that's what Aayan has been doing, reading the articles published, and then the comments.

What is this nonsense? People can't just comment whatever they like.

He was getting furious by every passing comments. He had never encountered such atrocity before, then again, he was also not that much into social media life. But apart from all this, he had only one major concern.

Has Ruhee already seen this? If she has, she would be extremely hurt and sad.

And Aayan's concern was answered when his mobile rang. He picked up to see that Ruhee was calling. He quickly answered the call,"Hello." there was no reply. He pulled back to see whether he had answered the call, to see he did. He placed the device back near his ear and said again, "Hello?" "Aayan." was all he heard, but it was enough.

Ruhee's voice was so heavy, that it made Aayan's heart beat fast, but not with joy or happiness, but sadness and disappointment. He should have handled it before Ruhee knew of this. "Did you see the articles?" Ruhee asked in a soft yet heavy voice. Aayan nodded his head, but soon replied softly, "Yes." "Oh." was all he got. He had no idea what was going on in Ruhee's mind. He wanted to know if she even saw the comments, but he was scared to ask.

After few minutes of silence, he heard Ruhee inhale strongly, "I'll be home late. Inform Ammi that." she said, in a small voice. "Why?" he asked. "I wanna go visit my parents." she replied, softly. "I'll send a driver to drop you." Aayan suggested. "No, I'll go alone. It's okay." she replied, in a small voice. "Okay." Aayan said, he didn't want to agree, but somehow he did. None of them cut the call. He wanted to go and comfort Ruhee so badly, to tell her that he'll handle everything, that she need not worry, but he couldn't bring himself to. "Bye." he heard Ruhee's voice say, more like question, and the call ended.

He kept his mobile on his table top and just stared at it's blank screen. He suddenly looked up at Mason, with determination in his eyes. He threw the tab towards Mason and he caught it,"I want everything gone and wiped clean in an hour." he said, in a stern and strict voice. Mason nodded and left.

After  47 minutes, Mason walks in after knocking, he comes in to stand before Aayan, "Everything is clear, sir. Like it never happened." Mason said, to his boss. Aayan got up from his seat, nodding his head. He picked up his mobile and car keys and left to go home. He wanted to eat lunch at home today.