CHAPTER 63

Nostalgia, a word that is often felt more than used.

Aayan was still in shock. He knew Ruhee was a tough person but her attitude today, he never expected his fairy to become sassy. And damn, he found that hot. And the smooch, that he was not expecting aswell but he will not deny the fact that he loved it and the face Mahir and Hydari had, he wanted to laugh and hug her and speak to her but, he can't.

Currently, Their car was parked in front of Ruhee's home as Aayan was sitting still, staring ahead while Ruhee was fidgeting in her seat. She had no idea what was going on in Aayan's head. She really wanted to know but he can't speak to her.

God, why did my sassy attitude had to pop out like that?

She discreetly looked at Aayan from the corner of her eyes to see his eyes slightly wide. She closed her eyes and signed to herself. She bit her bottom lip.

Should I speak? Well, he can't, so I better.

She took a deep breath and spoke, 'Aayan.' she called him, cautiously. Aayan slowly turned his head towards her. Ruhee closed her eyes in regret cause the look in Aayan's eyes surely resembled surprise.

Should I use surprise or shock?

'I know what you saw was kinda new but what do you expect? They kept saying all rubbish and I couldn't keep shut. I would have talked with them nicely and proved my point but I don't know how the sassy attitude popped up like a mole.' Ruhee speaks non stop, it was clear she was anxious, 'I am not usually like that, it just happe....' Ruhee stopped as she heard her mobile ping.

She took her mobile and saw that she has a text from her husband? She looked at Aayan and found him holding his mobile and staring at her. She kept staring at him and he pointed to her mobile with his eyes. Ruhee looked confused and opened the text.

Husband - Breath, Ruhee.

Ruhee frowned at the text. Soon, another text popped.

Husband - It's okay. Calm down.

'Why are you texting me when I am sitting right next to you?' Ruhee questioned Aayan.

Husband - Because I am not allowed to.

'Oh, yeah. Ammi's command.' Ruhee blurted out.

Husband - You knew!!!!

Ruhee just realized her mistake as she sucked in a breath. She laughs nervously and says, 'I was not supposed to say that out loud.'

Husband - You were wantedly teasing me!!!

'No, I wouldn't say tease, it was more like.... You know..' Ruhee was struggling with her words.

Husband - Teasing.

'Now, teasing is a harsh word but,... Okay fine. I was teasing you.' Ruhee finally admitted.

Husband - Aahaaa! Just wait till we get married.

'Why wait till then? Do what you want right now!' Ruhee said and peeled her eyes from her mobile screen. She stared at Aayan with determination in her eyes. She was determined, but she had no idea what he was going to do. Aayan turned to look at her and just stared at her. And then, Aayan moved so fast that Ruhee had no idea what just happened, but her eyes were as wide as soccer ball. Why? She just felt pressure on her lips, some kind of soft push.

Did he just... Did he....

Ruhee just stared at Aayan wide eyed while he was looking ahead with mischief in his eyes and smirk on his lips.

He... He..

A ping from her mobile made Ruhee to look back at her mobile. She opened the text and read it.