CHAPTER 47

If the sun and the moon fought, who do you think will win? The burning sun, or the cool moon? The moon that shines because of the sun, or the sun, that calms behind the moon?

'Why do we not learn daily and dump everything and study like crazy during the models?' Jian whines to her friends. Ruhee's model exams have begun and she was studying hard all night. It's been three days since her exams began and two more to go, 'Because we are average students.' Afza replies to her friend, sipping her coffee. They had completed their exam early today and were seated in a cafe near their college, 'And I am sure, that we all still didn't cover everything and kept some for the final semester exams. Right, Jian?' Aina asks her in a teasing manner, while Jian just glares at her. They laugh to themselves at the truth of it, 'Okay, okay, don't need to leak our secrets.' Ruhee says. 'Yeah, secrets of our average grades.' Jian mutters. They all just shake their heads at her.

'What happened to your stalker, Ruhee?' Afza asks her out of nowhere. Ruhee looks up at her and replies, 'Oh, I told Aayan and he took care of it' 'So, he stopped texting you?' Aina asks, and Jian also gives them her attention. 'Yeah.' Ruhee says. Afza keeps her coffee cup down and picks up her mobile and starts typing, 'I tried searching this Nick King online, I mean, who does not have a social media these days.' Afza says, 'Aayan doesn't.' Ruhee says, 'Well, your husband is not normal.' Jian says, and Aina snickers. Ruhee just ignores them.

Afza places her mobile in the centre of the table. All of them peak into her mobile, 'There were a lot of people by that name, but this guy is famous and somewhat connected to Aayan in away, about collaboration something, so I searched him up.' Ruhee stares at the screen for a bit longer then others. She picks up Afza's mobile and looks at the pictures and profile closer. Her eyes widen in recognition. She looks at Afza and asks, 'Are you sure this is the guy?' 'No, I mean, he has a very good reputation among women and the news is wild about it.' Afza says. Ruhee looks back at the profile and remembers Aayan telling her to stay away from him.

'Aayan had told me to stay away from him.' Ruhee says in a daze, 'You know him?' Aina asks her. Ruhee looks at Aina and nods her head, 'Remember the party I went to, with Aayan.' She starts and all her friends nod, 'He was there and I met him. Aayan was very protective of me whenever he was around.' 'Okay, these all indicate that he might be the one.' Jian says, 'But how do we confirm it?' Afza asks. 'We can track her chats.' Aina says. They all look at her, 'How?' Jian asks. Aina grabs Ruhee's mobile from her bag and unlocks it, 'There are many apps available these days that do that.' They all nod their head at her.

Aina frowns and says, 'Ruhee, the chat box is not there.' 'Oh yes, Aayan said he deleted it.' Ruhee informs her. 'Why did he do that?' Jians asks her and she only shrugs,'We can get that back as well, Google is very efficient these days.' Aina says and shows them the retrieved texts, 'I am never giving my mobile to you.' Jian says to Aina. Aina just gives a geeky smile and they read the texts. As they read on the texts, their eyes hold various emotions. Jian starts laughing and says, 'Bro, your husband is seriously not normal.' they just shake their heads at her, 'Atleast we know it's him.' Afza says and they all nod. 'What do I do?' Ruhee asks them, 'What do you want to do?' Afza asks her, 'I don't know.' 'Then don't do anything.' Jian says, 'Yes, leave it. Or at least till you face him.' Aina adds, and Ruhee just nods.

We'll see when we meet.

Ruhee enters the house still not able to believe that Nicholas King has been stalking her. She didn't expect him to be such a man. She walks into her room and removes her Abaya and bag. She walks down the stairs and enters the kitchen. She had ready prepared lunch in the morning, so she didn't have much to do. She pours herself a glass of water and drinks it, 'Didn't expect to see you here.' she hears a manly voice say. She turns around startled. She looks at the source of the voice and her eyes widen. She keeps the glass back on the counter with a bang and walks over to the person sitting on the couch. She stares at him for awhile then clears her throat, gives him an awkward smile and asks, 'What brings you here, Mr.King.'