CHAPTER 6

Remember how I told you life can be thunderstorms aswell, but for Aayan currently, it was worse than those thunderstorms.

Aayan was walking towards room 103 to meet his so called wife.

My wife.

That thought itself left a bitter taste in his mouth.

He was ready to deny the Aalim today, but when he heard the boys talking he held it in.

"I am gonna insult that girl in front of him"

If not for saving that girl, he would have never agreed. He wanted to get married to someone his Ammi would select for him. Not a random girl he met or didn't.

He was going to see the girl and reject her, and go and find his girl. More like the girl he came here with.

His Girl.

That thought spread warmth across his chest.

He suddenly stopped, facing door number 103.

Here goes nothing...

He opened the room slowly and saw a girl wearing a red dupatta over a black Abaya.

Weird wedding dress.

The girl slowly turned around with her palms covering her face. She slowly peeked through her palms and closed again.

What is she? Three.
Playing games.

She takes a deep breath and unhides her face.

Shock is written on both the peoples faces. They just stare at each other in shock.

Suddenly, the girls eyes start to tear up and she run towards Aayan and hugs him. And cries hugging him.

Aayan was in double shock. His arms hanging in the air around her,while she cries her heart out.

Seeing her cry like this, hurts him. And the thought that somebody made her cry like this, angers him.

Should I hug her back?

Aayan was about to hug her back when she moves back and looks at him with tear filled eyes.

How I wish I could hurt the person who hurt her?

"I got married" she says softly looking at him.

Aayan stiffens.

She also got married?

Somehow that made him sad. The fact that she belongs to someone else now.

She still had her arms around his waist. He slowly takes her arms away from his waist not to hurt her.

She realizes what she had done and starts to flush with embarrassment.
"Sorry" she says in a meek voice rubbing her eyes, to get rid of the tears.

He hands her a kerchief from his pocket. She accepts with a small thank you and wipes her tears and looks at him.

For some reason he couldn't look into those raven black eyes anymore so, he looks away.

"What's his name?" Aayan asks almost bitterly.

" Aayan Ibrahim, son of Rasheed Ibrahim" she say softly looking at her fidgeting fingers.

Aayan's head snaps to her at once on hearing this. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Reapeat again." he asks almost carefully.

She looks up at him with a frown and repeats " Aayan Ibrahim, son of Rasheed Ibrahim"

Aayan closes his eyes and tries to recall what the Aalim had said to him.