CHAPTER 59

The best time to spend a day out is when you feel free and happy. It's not where the sun shines or the moon lights, it's when you feel like spending it.

Aayan was seated inside his office and was doing his work with utmost concentration. He had work piled up on his desk and he was exhausted. The big day of the collaboration with Kings International was coming closer and work was increasing with it. All he wanted to do was close his eyes and relax for a few minutes.

Just few minutes.

Aayan signs and stretchs his neck left and right to relax the cramps. A knock is heard and Mason walks in holding his infamous tab. He stands before Aayan's desk and speaks up, 'Sir, the alterations have been done.' he hands Aayan his tab and Aayan takes it. He goes through the tab and hands it back to Mason, 'Okay. What about the marketing and media?' 'That is also in process, sir. It will be done by today.' Mason informs. Aayan nods his head and goes back to the file before him, 'Make sure everything is done. And is the meeting with Nicholas King set for tomorrow?' Aayan asks, writing in the file, 'Yes, Sir. Mr.King will be here at 10am.' Mason informs him. Aayan nods his head and excuses Mason.

After a few hours of constant working, a subconscious smile starts to grow on Aayan's lips. The smile slowly stretches to form a large grin. Yes, Aayan was thinking about Ruhee. The conversation he had with her yesterday had comeback to him. He was in fact involved in cause of her uncle coming to their wedding. He didn't wanna see her sad at their wedding, and also it is her wedding dream, and how can he not help fulfil her dreams. And it was so worth it.

I love you.

She had said it and he had heard it and he loved it. He really wished to see her, but work was in his way. Just then, the door banged open and walked in Zubair Mustafa, like he owned the building. Well, he partly did, but this was Aayan's office. He slams his hands on the desk and says, 'Lunch time!' Aayan signs and says, 'I don't have time for lunch.' he continues writing in the file. Zubair scowls and pulls the file away from him. The sudden movement startled Aayan. He looked up at Zubair and says calmly, 'Give it back' Zubair shakes his head in denial.

Aayan signs and gets up from his chair, 'Zubair, I am already very exhausted with all the work. Don't annoy me further more and give me back my file.' Aayan says moving towards him, but Zubair kept moving back and soon they were chasing each other around Aayan's office, 'If you really want it, come and get it.' saying this, Zubair quickly ran out the room and Aayan followed. As soon as Aayan stepped outside, he stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn't believe his eyes, he rubbed them and saw even more clearly. He pinched himself and winced soon after. There standing before him was Ruhee, with a picnic basket and an adorable smile.

Aayan moved closer to her and asks in the most softest voice, 'What are you doing here?' Ruhee lifts the picnic basket to show him and says, 'We are going on a picnic lunch.' Aayan just stares at his beautiful wife. Clearing of someones throat brings him out of his trance and he turns around to find Zubair, standing like he knew all this, 'I helped in this surprise.' that proved he did. Aayan smiles at Zubair and Zubair smiles back at him. Zubair turns to Mason and says, 'Aayan is off for the day, bring the rest of the work pile to my office. My brother needs a break.' he was now looking at Aayan and Aayan smiled gratefully at him, 'Now get lost before I take my words back.' Aayan nods at him and grabs Ruhee's hand and they walk towards the lift.

They get off on the bottom floor and every employee their gasps. They had never seen their boss with a girl before, that to hand in hand. From the corner of his eye, Aayan could see the receptionist wink at Ruhee and Ruhee just blushed hard. He could never get over her adorable blush. They got in the car and on the streets, 'So, where are we going?' Aayan asks her and she says, 'To the park.' 'And the park it is.' Aayan's says and drives to the park.