CHAPTER 2

The group of four friends when together is so fun, but when three of them team up to tease that one friend, it's pure torture and embarrassment.

And that's exactly what was going on between these four friends, who were now sitting at McDonald's and enjoying there afternoon meal.

And the person facing the torture was, Afza.

Afza's parents were searching a groom for her and what good are friends who do not tease her about it.

It was exactly 12:45 pm, and they had told their parents that they would be home by 3 pm.

They had ordered their meal and were waiting for it to arrive, and till that happens, they were teasing Afza.

" Finally, someone is getting married in our group " stated Jian. " Now, you don't need to wait long to feel the so called pleasure "

" I hope it is as good as they describe it in books or I am gonna sue the authors " was Afza's reply.

Ruhee and Aina looked at each other with a tad bit embarrassment. They new Afza is the bold type, but they can never cease to feel flustered by her comments.

Just then, the door to the restaurant opens and in walk two men dressed in suits.

One persons face held annoyance while the other had a mischievous look.

" I specifically informed you to be ready at 12 noon, but no, you were not even ready by 12:30pm."
Exclaimed Aayan with annoyance.

Zubair just shrugged and replied nonchalantly " You know I am not the punctual type of person, then how do you expect me to be ready "

They walk sit on a double seated table."Dude go and order, I am hungry" said Zubair tapping his tummy.

Aayan gave him an irritated look and walked over to the counter to place the order.

The girls food was ready and there number was called. Ruhee and Aina got up to receive the food.

Aina held the tray if burgers, while Ruhee decided to take the drinks.
Aina walked over to the table smoothly while Ruhee was being careful to not spill the drinks.

While she was moving carefully, a boy knocked into Ruhee, causing her to spill one drink over herself and the other over a guy standing next to her in line.

And the boy stopped to look at Ruhee, who was now soaked in iced coke.

Ruhee gave that boy a sharp look and all he did was smirk. This, got to her nerve.

" I will ignore your arrogant smirk, if you apologise and get me new drinks"
Ruhee said as calm as possible.

" And what if I don't?" asked the boy, still with that smirk on his lips.

" Then I will make you do it" said a angry male voice from behind Ruhee.

She turned around and Raven black eyes locked with the angry brown eyes. And they just stared at each other saying nothing.

" And how will you do that? "

That caused them to break out of their trance, which is when Ruhee noticed that the guy's white shirt was also kinda brown now.

Did I drop coke over him aswell?

" Are you really asking me that? " saying this, the guy came out of the line and stood next to Ruhee.

That's when the boy and Ruhee, noticed how tall, built and at the same time lean this guy was.

He might be a feet taller than me.

Ruhee felt some what short in his presence. And so did the boy.

Is this what feeling intimidated feels like?

That sentence didn't make sense in Ruhee's head but that is what she felt.

" I will be nice if you buy the girl her drinks and apologise, and I will not send you my laundry bill " says the guy still staring down at the boy.

" Wha-What laundry bill? " The boy slightly stammered at first feeling intimidated, but later gained his composure.

Ruhee scrutinized the boy in her gaze.

Seeming from his appearance, he looks like a college student, maybe elder than me. He also seems like a bad boy, and from his shifting gaze behind me from time to time.........

Ruhee looks behind her to find a group of boys, looking at the boy with encouraging yet angry eyes.

......... they must be his friends.

Seeing Ruhee look at them, some of the boys give her a dirty smirk, which causes Ruhee to cringe.

That catches the guys attention and he looks at Ruhee to see her looking at something behind her.

He looks at her direction, and sees boys, like the one he is dealing with giving Ruhee dirty looks, this makes him even more mad for some reason and he looks sharply at the boy infront of him.

He moves forward and grabs the boys collar or, this causes Ruhee to look back at the scene before her and a look of shock crosses over her face. The boy's friends stand up from their seats ready to help their friend.

Sensing the movement behind him, the guy turns around stretching his hand and pointing a finger towards them while the other hand holds the boy by his collar and says in a dangerously low voice " Sit down " and the boys immediately settle back.

The guy turns back to his victim and asks in an angry voice with angry brown eyes staring at him and rises his palm near the boys eyes in an asking manner and demands " The money for the drinks. "

The boy with shaky hands, hands him a ₹500 note.

The guy pushes him towards Ruhee, who was still standing there dumbstruck, staring at the scene.

The boy stumbles infront of Ruhee then gains his composure. " Apologize. "

The boy immediately apologises, and scurries out the door with his friends.

Ruhee just stares at their running figure.
" Here"

Startled, Ruhee looks back at the voice to find the guy, giving her the money.

She dumb foundedly takes the money from his hand and stares at the money.

" You should have been more careful"

Ruhee looks up at the guy and frowns.

" Don't you feel you are too naive for your age. I mean, it was clear that that boy was only fooling with you. Instead of just ignoring the situation you stood up to him. And while I was handling the situation for you, you were looking at his good for nothing friends. Couldn't you see the way they were looking at you? "

This, got Ruhee to come back to her senses.

How dare he?