CHAPTER 62

Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a day dream.

Ruhee opens the car door and hops in happily. She looks at the driver seat to look at  Aayan and frownsl. Aayan was facing straight ahead and not even looking at her, 'Aayan, are you okay?' she asks and he just nods his head.

If I look at her I might want to speak to her and I am not allowed to speak to her.

'Are you mad at me that I am going to your brothers house?' she asks him.

Yes, very.

Aayan doesn't reply and starts the car engine, 'Fine, be mad. But I am not going to change my decision.' she says looking ahead.

Of course you won't.

Aayan starts driving and all along, only Ruhee kept on speaking. Aayan would either nod his head or would keep silent. Ruhee was actually enjoying this, why? Because she already knew that Aayan's mother had asked him to not speak to her. Sahma had texted her saying that, and also added to keep on speaking to him to tease him, and Ruhee was doing it well.

Ruhee understands that Aayan has a very rough relation with his brother and his mother, but not inviting them to his wedding, it might feel right to him but it wasn't right to Ruhee. No matter how annoying, hateful, resentful a relative might be, they are still our relatives and we should keep a good bind with every relative. And Ruhee was planning to do just that.

Mahir and Hydari might not like Aayan and Sahma, but maybe they will like Ruhee. And if they do like her, they might start to look past their hate and start knowing the true Aayan and Sahma. Ruhee was really hoping this meet to go well. She wanted to make these two families one. But right now, it was time to tease her husband.

Ruhee looks towards Aayan to see him have a serious expression on his face as he looks ahead. She clears her throat and begins, 'Did Ammi tell you about the jewelries?' she asks him. He nods his head, 'I was having a really tough time selecting the right ones, as you know I am not good in choosing stuff for myself. But, my Ammi helped me and the set is so beautiful.' she looks at Aayan from the corner of her eye to see him clenching the stirring wheel tightly.

Ruhee pursed her lips to maintain the growing smile and soon continued, 'Everyone said I looked beautiful, don't you wanna see a picture Zainab took that day?' Aayan eagerly turned to look at Ruhee but gazed his eyes back onto the road. Ruhee held in the laugh at his sudden movement, 'Since you are not saying anything, I guess you don't want to see, never mind.' Ruhee says and notices Aayan's knuckles growing white as he held the steering well. His expression was priceless. Ruhee looked out the window as she pursed her growing smile.

Is she doing this on purpose? Of course, I want to see her wearing the jewelry. I remember how Zainab said Ruhee looked beautiful. Ya Allah, Ammi is really going to kill me before the wedding like this.

The car comes to a halt in front of a big mansion. Seeing Aayan get out, Ruhee joins him. Aayan stared at the building before him with such fire in his eyes that Ruhee thought it would actually burn any moment now. And it also gave away that this was their stop. Aayan walked forward and spoke to the watchman. The watchman dialled inside the mansion and after sometime, let them in.

As soon as Ruhee entered the mansion, she was shook. This place was like a Palace. It was far more grander and had a royalty kind of feel to it. The inside was painted all peach which looked almost like gold, the furniture was mostly in red. In conclusion, Ruhee hated it. No, not because it was her husband's rivals house, but because it was too much. Ruhee was a simple girl who liked simple stuff and this place was far from simple, it was Royal.