Batman Wife reader - you ex's shows up and starts somethings

You haven't heard from your ex's boyfriend in many years since the day her had broken your heart by cheating on you, with someone who was close to you. When you finally meet your husband you found someone that loved you, for being curvy and didn't shame you for your looks. The last time you even or spoke with your ex was when you were giving them, the last of his things and that all.

Batman

You are out with Bruce on a date night with him after you asked and talked to him about it, he finally said yes but deep down he wanted to spend time with you that didn't have to do with his second life. The two of you are waiting for a table to be able, Bruce right arm warped around you waist.

????? " y/n is that you"

Y/n " oh hey nick along time no see"

Bruce " ........"

Nicky " what have you been up to lately"

Y/n " moving on with my life Nicky you see...."

Nicky " hey maybe we can start our old past again"

Bruce " I'm sorry Nicky but y/n here is my wife and she will be going and starting nothing with a cheating guy like you"

Nicky " oh so you married rich I thought your daddy was rich enough but it seem, like you had to be gold digger"

Bruce " first of all y/n has been making her own money and she also helping me with my business, so I don't think you have the rights to speak with her .... didn't you cheat on her with a ex friend of her who later ok ended up leaving you.... so please leave my wife alone before things get messy"

Nicky " ......" Nicky soon saw people looking at him  and recording the whole thing he soon walked out of the restaurant pissed, soon Bruce kissed you on the lips making you blush and hide you fast in is chest.

Bruce " now let's enjoy our dinner before anymore ex's show up"

Y/n " sure I love you"

Bruce " I love you too"