Aqua man wife - you are taken by humans ( before you marry him)

You are doing some research in the coral reef cove checking out the new coral reefs colors, and some dead coral reefs everything was going fine for you. You still remember your two best friends were trying to keep you from coming here, Arthur and mero are very overprotective of you and you had been told they made a promise to you father to watch out for you before he dead.

Y/n " wow these are some beautiful colors" you soon saw a sea turtle floating above you and it seemed to be caught in fishing net, you swam over to the poor sea turtle to cut to lose.

Y/n " man kind can be so cruel at time" you soon cut the tea turtle free and if swims away, before you could swim back to the cove a net comes over you and you are soon caught in the net. You try to cut free from the net but you are soon taken up to the surface of the sea. You soon see a giant boat is holding the net in the air and you soon see man wearing a suit walking over to you.

???? " is it here"

Fishermen " yes I think it her"

Y/n " let me go now please"

???? " can't have that happen get in her in the tank before he shows up" before you could say anything else you soon feel electric shock hit you, and you soon pass out cold.

Two hours later

You soon open your eyes and see you are in some weird room and you are placed in giant tank, you started trying to break the tank but it fails. You see some humans in white coats looking at you and taking some notes, you try to get out of the tank but you fail.

Y/n " why did you bring me here" the people looking at you said nothing and you soon understood that they, couldn't understand you at all. Soon you are left alone in the weird room but you soon hear some loud crash's coming from outside and you soon see some we're looking man.

???? " I think we found the girl"

Y/n " who are you all"

????? " wait she can understand us"

Y/n " yes I can you allow ones who will speak to me ... what going on"

????? " well miss my name is superman and these are my friends and we are here to save you, and man they call aqua man is looking for you along with someone else called mero"

Y/n " yes they are my friends"

Flash " well mister fish man is very mad"

Batman " we can talk with her later we need to get her free" Soon Superman breaks the glass of the tank and you are soon free from your water prison. You get up on your feet but you soon almost fall back down and you soon, see you had been stabbed by the glass.

Green lantern " are you okay"

Y/n " I'm fine I have to get back home before things get worst" soon the room starts to shake and you already know things had gotten worst, you follow the hero's outside of the room and you soon notice you are still on the boat but t docked.

Y/n " he mad" you soon see guards getting beaten up by Arthur and mero, you soon lay eyes in them and they soon see you.

Y/n " Arthur ...mero"

Aqua man " y/n you are okay" Arthur soon hugs you and soon mero hugs you, soon the worried look you saw on their face soon went away.

Mero " I'm so happy you are alive and well y/n you had us worried about you"

Y/n " I'm sorry i worries you both"

Aqua man " mero take y/n back home and make sure she get attended to for her inquiries"

Mero " yes my king" mero soon helps you into the water and you both soon disappeared into the water, you wonder deep down what was happening to Arthur. Soon Arthur had returned to the castle medical room and you asked him what had happened, but he told you a little information about what happened.

Aqua man " I'm sorry happy you are okay my dear"

Mero " yo know I'm going to check on the troops I will be back later" mero soon swam out of room and gave Arthur a small smirk before leaving the room.

Y/n " what was that about ...."

Aqua man " nothing " soon Arthur sat on the medical bed with you and warped his right shoulder around your waist, and soon pulled you close to him and you place your head on his shoulder.