Justice league wife - when they find they are going to be fathers 1

You had always wished to have a family of your own when you were older and married to someone you loved, well you had the married part check out of your future wished list but you had yet to have a family of your own. Soon you had found out you will be having your own family, but you had yet to tell you dear husband the great news. When Father's Day came around you finally came up with wonderful way to tell you husband the news that you were told a few days ago.

Batman

You are looking for Bruce around the manor at night because you know he didn't go out, tonight you soon walked down the steps of the bat cave. You saw Bruce looking at his computer you wanted to seek up on him but you knew he was going to tell you were there.

Bruce " good evening dear how was work"

Y/n " it was great hey I have a father day gift for you sorry it is late" you soon are standing in front of Bruce and he pulls off his mask, and looks at you with a happy expression.

Bruce" it okay I forgot I was father day today due to work" You Bruce two cards and he soon reads the first one which was from you.

Bruce " hey what with the second one"

Y/n " well if you open it you will see what is has to say"

Bruce " what are you up to now love"

Y/n " nothing much just read the card" Bruce soon opens the card and it see it card address to father from his kids, and he soon looks at you a say nothing.

Y/n " well open it up silly" he soon opens it to see a words that you are pregnant and that he was going to be a father.

Bruce" please tell me you are telling the truth"

Y/n " yes I'm telling the truth you are going to be a dad" Bruce soon hugs you and give you a kiss on hue lips, you could see he was crying a bit which was rare to you because you barely saw him cry.

Y/n " what wrong"

Bruce " nothing I'm just so happy we are going to have family and now I have more people to make this city more safe for" When you and Bruce had told Alfred the good news he was happy as well to see that Bruce was finally having a happy time on his life, and he couldn't wait to meet the new family members. Nine months later you had your first of many sons Dick Wayne and he soon changed all of your lives for the better.

Superman

You are getting done working on Clark father day gift and you were hoping he was going love it, soon the front door had open and in comes walking Clark  from a long day at work.

Clark " hey honey I'm home"

Y/n " oh hey welcome home oh here is you Father's Day gift I was going to give it p, to you this morning but you already left for work" you are sitting on the couch with Clark and you soon give him his father day gift which, is gift warped nicely.

Clark " you know you don't have to buy me anything fancy love"

Y/n " well I know but I think you are going to love this gift.... so open it silly"Clark soon opens that unwraps the gift you had given him and soon opens it. He looks at you for short while and soon looks back at you, you see a smile grows on his face.

Clark " are you really pregnant"

Y/n " yes we are going to have a family of our own" Clark soon gives you a kiss on your lips and hugs you.

Clark " so do my parents know yet"

Y/n " no not yet I was planning to tell your first and we can tell them later on when they visit next month"

Clark " they are going to be happy to be grandparents love" when Clark parents had come visit the next month they were told of the good news and they were happy to hear the news.