Chapter 7

It is now 2:00am and we are ready to leave. Harrison is holding Everly up, and I'm right behind them holding Paige by her arm so she won't fall. Tom is behind me on his phone.

"Okay so now what?" Everly says. "How we going home?"

"I drove." Tom says and I turn to look at him. "Harry is picking you guys up though."

"You drove?" I ask.

"Yes why?"

"I thought we said no driving since we were drinking?"

"Princess in case you didn't notice I only drank 2 beers all night, plus i danced it off." He says and smiles at me.

"Still Tom.."

"Kendra I'm good, trust me, I would never put you at risk."

I smiled at him.

Minutes later Harry arrives and Tom and Harrison struggle to get Paige and Everly into the car. They keep wanting to say bye to me by hugging me and blowing me kisses yelling happy birthday. Oh dear alcohol.

Tom and I walk towards his car hand in hand and he opens the door for me. He starts walking towards the other side and I start to get nervous.

"Where are we going?" I ask as soon as he gets in.

"My house."

"Your house?" Oh no.

He laughs. "Don't worry there's no one home. Mum and dad are gone until Monday and they took Paddy, Sam is at his girl's house and I asked Harry to stay at Harrison's, we'll be by ourselves."

I fee relieved knowing they will not be there. I was getting embarrassed about having to face them.

Most of the drive home was quiet with the radio being the only sound. I was nervous and Tom knew that so he was giving me my space. I was not having second thoughts at all, I was sure of it, but still i couldn't help and feel a bit shy and nervous about what was going to happen.

We arrive to his house and Tom grabs me by the hand. We go upstairs to his room and when he turns on the lights I see a few candles all over the room. Tom leads me to sit on the bed and he proceeds to turn on the candles.

"I recall telling you I didn't need candles."

"I know but," he says turning on the last one. "this is your first time, I know you're going to be a bit shy about your body being exposed to me, so we won't have the lights on," he turns off the light. "But i still want to be able to see you." He smiles.

Aww.

Okay every nervous thought I had were gone. I stand up from the bed and walks towards him bringing his lips to mine. He quickly grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. I start unbuttoning his shirt and help him take it off.

I reach out to kiss him again and I feel his hands going up and down my body. They stop at my butt and squish it hard and i can feel him smile on my lips. For some reason, that gives me a boost of confidence and I let go of him and give a step back. Tom has his eyes on me and I can see desire in them. I take out my hands out of the straps of the dress and completely let it fall to the floor.

Tom looks me up and down. "Holy fuck."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My alarm goes off and I reach out my phone to turn it off and check the time. It is now 5:30am. Shit I have school.

I look to my side to see Tom still sleeping and I get flashbacks from the night before.