Chapter 11

Harrison and I arrive to David's pretty early but there's already a lot of people here. Some look drunk already.

We walk inside and head out for some drinks. We also compete on a game of beer pong which we barely won. We are getting ready for another set of beer pong when Harrison taps my shoulder and signals me to look to the door. Ugh why is she even here?

I turn around quick before she can see that I was looking her way, but I'm too late. She catches my eye and I see her walking towards the table.

"Boys"

"Paige." I say back obviously annoyed by her presence.

"What are you doing here? You said you weren't going to be in town." Haz asks.

"Yeah well here I am. Do your girlfriends know you're here?" She asks both of us.

"Of course they do." I say annoyed. Can she just leave?

"Yeah of course they do," she says back. "Tom we need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about."

"You're right, maybe I should talk to Kendra instead." She says and starts to walk away.

She knows this is the way of getting to me. Through Kendra. I grab her by her arm and pull her back.

"You won't do such thing, now tell me what the fuck you want?"

"Talk I told you."

"Well start talking then." I seriously can not be more annoyed.

"Not here and not right now, I'll look for you later." She says and blows me a kiss.

The annoyance turned into anger. I can't stand her fake ass.

"What does she want?" Harrison asks. He seems annoyed too.

"Talk." I say pouring beer into the red cup.

"And you're going to?"

"I have no other option, she threatened me with telling Kendra if I don't."

"Mate all this time she keeps telling you the same thing and she never does it. It's bullshit just to have you in her hands."

Well as long as I'm keeping this secret from Kendra she will have me in her hands.

"Why don't you just talk to Kendra? Tell her the truth?" Harrison asks as if he could read my mind.

"You're crazy mate, you know what would happen if I do. I'd lose her and I can't man, she's my life."

"Well one day you're gonna have to man up and tell her."

" I know and I will, maybe when we are in New York." I think out loud.

"Tom you're gonna wait to tell your girlfriend that you cheated on her with her best friend once you are in New York, when she's going to be thousand of miles away from home and where she won't have anyone? That's pretty selfish man."

I know it's selfish. But I am selfish when it comes to her. Kendra is the love of my life, I'm sure of it. I still remember when I met her. I saw her walking in to my cousin's birthday party and I remember thinking she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. With her brown hair and brown eyes that have a special shine when she smiles. The memory makes me smile.

"Let's just play man" I say throwing him the ball.

After a few more rounds of beer pong, I'm starting to feel the buzz. Harrison and I won another round and in celebration i add another shot, definitely not helping. As we take the shots I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see the Paige standing there.