Chapter 13

After a really needed afternoon with my best friend she had to leave and since Nora needed to go to the market for some things, Everly gave her a ride. After waving them goodbye I make my way to my room when I hear a soft knock on the door.

"What did you forget now Nora?" I roll my eyes.

I go back to open the door and when I look up I see Tom standing right in front of me.

He is here. Lord.

I immediately attempt to close to the door but he fights it, he is stronger than me so he's able to keep the door open.

"Kendra please," he says as he grunts . "I need to talk to you."

"Yeah well I don't want to talk to you so go away."

"I'm not going anywhere so you can either let me in or we can stay here fighting for this door. I don't mind spending my day here."

I know he is serious and stubborn and he will do as he says. I give in. Part of me wants to hear what he has to say. I let go of the door and he stands still.

"Fine, you have 5 minutes. Come in."

He walks in and we walk towards my room. He steps in and I close the door. I don't know how this conversation is going to turn out but i don't want people hearing it. I sit on the bed and he sits next to me.

"Start talking." I say to him without looking at him.

"First of all I want to say I'm sorry I-"

"I want to know what happened" I cut him off standing up. I cross my arms and face him.

"What?" He looks up to me.

"Yeah I want to know what happened. How, when, why, everything ."

"Yeah, Umm," he tries to find the words to talk while playing with his fingers.

"Talk Tom!" I start getting inpatient.

"Ok It was some time ago, we were at a party at David's and she showed up. She was hanging out with us I mean we were all friends I didnt see there was anything wrong with it, like she was your best friend you know, but then after a few beer pong games and few shots, we were pretty drunk. she made a move and," he looks down again. "i responded to her."

i feel my heart crushing inside of me again. i feel the tears in my eyes and shake my head to get rid of them before talking.

"You had sex?"

He nods. "yes"

Oh my god oh my god this hurts.

"How many times did you mess around with her?"

He looks up to me looking miserable. He gives me a face expression telling me he doesn't want to tell me.

I lift my eyebrows to let him know im waiting.

"3 times with the time you caught us, but we only had sex that one time."

"i don't believe you."

"Kendra i swear," he says getting up walking towards me but when i step back, he stops, "i swear, the second time we almost did too but it was the day you found out about your mum and called me to pick you up, your call is the reason why it didn't happen."

i remember that day.

Flashback
Tom's POV:

It's Friday and Harrison and I are on our way to David's for a little get together with just some friends.