Chapter 22

After what seemed to me the longest car ride, we finally arrive to some apartments complex. Shawn opens a gate to an underground parking lot with a card key he had. After entering and going in circles he finally parks turning the car off and walking away.

I don't move. There is no way I'm going anywhere with that boy. After telling me to jump off the car if I wanted to get off like who says stuff like that?

I'm so into my thoughts, but not for a while, I'm brought back to reality when my door opens.

"Hurry get off." He says.

"No im not going anywhere with you."

"Ok then stay here, if the cops show up I'll be sure to tell Avianna to bail you out."

What? The cops can still find us? Or is he lying to scare me. If that's the case it's not going to work.

"If they come then you're screwed too because the will find you once they find what flat this spot belongs to."

"No because this is not my spot." He says going down closer to me before shutting the door and walking away.

Yeah no I'm not staying here.

I get off to see him walk towards the elevator. I yell at him to wait for me but he just looks my way and then looks back to the elevators as the doors open. I see him walk in and I run barely making it in.

"Almost left you." He says smirking.

Can he be any more annoying? No, no he can't.

He walks in front of me through a hallway. And stops on a door on our left. He gets out his key and walks in turning in the light and throwing his jacket off on the couch.

"You can take a seat or stay standing up however you like I don't care." He says walking towards what seemed to be the kitchen and I glare at him before taking a seat on the white couch by the window.

"Water?"

"No thanks." I am not having anything from this boy, what if he tries to poison me or something.

He walks out of the kitchen with a beer in his hand and takes a seat on the single couch facing the tv and puts his feet up on the coffee table totally ignoring my existence.

I use this time to actually pay attention to him. I have always notice he was tall but never paid attention to small details of him, for example his hazel eyes one of them being a lazy eye. He has curly brown hair and one of them falls to the front of his forehead giving me Danny Zuko vibes as he's wearing black pants and black T-shirt. His short sleeve shirt revealing the muscles on his arms. He doesn't take his eyes off the screen but I decide to take my eyes off of him, if he notices his ego would go so high making a whole in the roof.

"You live here by yourself?" I break the silence.

"No, with Brian." He says with his eyes still glued to the TV obviously not trying to have a conversation with me. I look around unsure what to do anymore.

"What time are you taking me back to the academy?"

"Am I supposed to take you?"

"Am I supposed to fly there? Of course you have to take me you brought me here in the first place." I argue back.

"You would be in jail right now if it weren't for me so a thank you will be enough."

"That's not true, I would've gone with Avianna and Nyla."

"You were not even moving girl, you don't even know where they're at."

He's right. I had forgotten to check in with them to see how they were. When the cops appeared I remember Avianna told me to run and I attempted to go after her but my feet were not moving. I check my phone and see I actually have a text from her.