Chapter 1

Morning Tzuyu wake up so early as she need to prepare Sana's food, she check her wife and the latter was still sleeping...

Tzuyu smile as she gently touch Sana's face.. "I love You Mommy (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ).." Tzuyu whispered as she kissed the latter's forehead...

Last night Doctor Park remind Tzuyu that Sana needs to eat healthy foods and she also remind the latter that as much as possible she will put Sana away to a stressful situation...

When she went downstairs she opened first the television in the living room, she was about now to go in the kitchen when suddenly she hear her brother's name in the Korean News...

Tzuyu was surprised, she was suddenly shocked because of her brother's sudden appearance so she quickly reached out his phone and message him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aaron

C.Tzuyu:
I saw you in the Korean News...

C.Tzuyu:
You're the headline of the news here..

C.Tzuyu:
Is it true????

Aaron:
Yeahhhhh...

Aaron:
I made my first appearance yesterday.

Aaron:
Did I surprised you? 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
Yeah.. but how come you decided to revealed yourself???...

C.Tzuyu:
I thought you don't want to be in spotlight...

Aaron:
Mom encourage me tho... Beside I also wanted to help other people to achive their dreams so I decided to revealed who I'am in the public...

C.Tzuyu:
So, You're really going here???

Aaron:
Yeah, will you picked me up in the airport???

C.Tzuyu:
Okay....

C.Tzuyu:
By the way, how about your family???

Aaron:
They will going to follow me here after one week...

C.Tzuyu:
Okay, when will you coming???

Aaron:
The day after tomorrow... ~ I already booked my flight...

Aaron:
By the way, I heard that your wife is now pregnant...

Aaron:
Congratulations Tzu 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
Thank you ‼️( ◜‿◝ )♡

Aaron:
Finally, you're going to be a  mother now...

C.Tzuyu:
We wait for this for a long  time, and Sana and I are really happy when the Doctor tell us the good news...

Aaron:
And finally I'll gonna have the chance to meet you wife...

Aaron:
How's your relationship with her???..

C.Tzuyu:
Definitely Good... We are happy, and our relationship is getting stronger...

Aaron:
Happy to hear that 🙂