Chapter 63

Evening Tzuyu and Sana was in the living room and they're both currently watching some movies.

Baby Minju was on Sana's parent's, they flew in Korea the other day since Sana's Dad Mr.Minatozaki has a meeting in Korea, so they decided to have some bond with their granddaughter so  they took Minju and brought into their hotel...

While Sana and Tzuyu are watching, Tzuyu wanted something to Sana but she's shy she has no courage to ask Sana if she wanted to make love with her...

Tzuyu doesn't also want Sana to think that she's just taking  advantage since Minju isn't there...

"Tzuuuu..."

Tzuyu was in her deep thought, and she didn't even realize that Sana was calling her...

"Tzuyu..." Sana whine as she hit Tzuyu's shoulder and it made this to Tzuyu to come back to her own sense ....

"Mmmmm????.."

"Penny of your thoughts????.."

"Ah, sorry 😀.." Tzuyu awkwardly smile as she rubs her nape..

"Are you okay???.."

"Huh???... Yeah I'm fine .."

"Are you sure??? Why you look so tense? .."

"Uhmmm...."

"What???.."

"Love..."

"Ya???.."

"Uhmmmm... Since Minju is isn't here..." Tzuyu was hesitant to say it.. "Aishhh, Just never mind Love.." Tzuyu said as her eyes went back on watching...

Sana suddenly smirked as she already know what Tzuyu was already trying to say...

"Kiyowo ☺️.." Sana mumbled..

"Huh???.." Tzuyu asked..

Sana stood up and to Tzuyu's surprised the latter suddenly seated on her lap...

"Sana.." Tzuyu breathlessly mumbled...

Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's neck...

"I know what you want Daddy..." Sana seductively whispered to her ears...

"I-It's that okay for you??? I mean Is it okay if we can make love tonight???.."

Sana smile and kissed Tzuyu on her lips... "Yeah it's okay ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana sweetly response to Tzuyu...

The moment Sana give Tzuyu a permission, Tzuyu quickly pulled Sana's nape and kissed her passionately...

Their kiss became extremely intense whe Tzuyu starts nibbling Sana's lowered lip and the moment she finally invade Sana's warm mouth...

Sana was escaping sweet little moan, as her tongue was battling with dominance on Tzuyu, but Tzuyu still won she sweetly devoured Sana's mouth as her tongue start sucking the latter tongue and it cause this to Sana to moan once again...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's hand was start roaming around to Sana's body, Sana feel electrifying voltage all over her body the moment she feel Tzuyu's touch...

"Love .." Tzuyu breathlessly said.

"Mmmm???.."

"Can we continue this at the room???." .

"Sure (◕દ◕).."

Tzuyu smile and she immediately carry Sana like a bride style as they walks upstairs... When they enter their room Tzuyu gently put down Sana in the soft mattress and Tzuyu admiringly stare at her .