Chapter 40

Evening, After they have their dinner Tzuyu and Sana decided now to go to bed, since Sana need to sleep early...

"Unnie, We are just heading first... Sana needs to rest..." Tzuyu said..

"Arasso, Tzuyu ~ah go ahead.  we are just waiting for Dahyun and Jeongyeon' call.."

"Arasso..." Tzuyu's eyes landed on Mina, she smile and Mina smile back... "Let's go?." Tzuyu asked Sana...

"Mmmmm..." Sana nod..

Tzuyu held Sana's hand and they walk together through their room. When they arrived Tzuyu quickly laid down on the bed...

"Aren't you going to take a shower???.." Sana asked.

"No, I already took a shower earlier.. How about you???.."

"I will take a bath first..." Sana said as she was searching for her night wear...

"Arasso, I'll just wait you here." Tzuyu said as she switched the television...

While Sana was now in the bathroom, Tzuyu reached out her phone and message Mina...
.
.
.
.
.

Mina Unnie

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie (/^-^(^ ^*)/

Minari:
Tzuyu~ah 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
Let's just meet around 1:00 AM. I need Sana to put a sleep first....

Minari:
Arasso 🙂

Minari:
I'll just gonna wait you there ..

C.Tzuyu:
Are you guys still outside?

Minari:
Yeap, We are waiting for Dahyun and Jeongyeon's call ...

C.Tzuyu:
Arasso  ~

C.Tzuyu:
How about Chaeyoung Unnie??..

Minari:
She's beside me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you doing????.." Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

"H-huh???.."

"Who's that????.." She curiously asked...

"Ahhh, it's mom 🙂..."

"Are you sure????.."

"I'm sure..." Mina said, she put down her phone and quickly hugs the cub... "I love you...." Mina whispered to her ears.

"I love you too 🙂.." Chaeyoung answer back as she gently tap Mina's head....

-

After Sana took a bath, she quickly join the latter in the bed since she already dry her hair in the bathroom.

Tzuyu quickly hugs Sana the moment she laid down beside her...

"You smells good Love 🙂❤️.." Tzuyu said as she smell Sana specially her hair...

"I always smells good tho ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.." Sana said.